maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Global MaXbimmer (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Update: Sunday June 15th Cruise. Show and Shine (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17115)

greekthang 06-12-2003 12:38 PM

Update: Sunday June 15th Cruise. Show and Shine

Hello boys,

I just want to do a final count on who is meeting up with us (me 328is, my bro, 88 m3, and a buddy of mine 330ci) on this Sunday June 15th. The weather is going to be great. I do realize the cruise in Niagara is the day before but it would be great to get the boys together and go for a nice cruise on Sunday. We will be at Kennedy Commons at 1:00pm sharp and stick around for about half an hour or so to wait for anyone to show up. I was thinking of then maybe going down the 404 to lakeshore area maybe cruising around there and heading back up to Thompson Park ( I think thatís what the park is called on Leslie and Eglington North of Eglinton south of Lawrence) Cruise in there for a bit see what we find and then maybe go for a bit to eat or maybe pack something and bring it along and chill in the park. Open to any suggestions if this plan dosen't sound good. Want to do a final head count. Hope to see you guys there *wave*

djcontra 06-12-2003 01:33 PM

I'll be there!
I dont think I'm going to the niagara cruise since I'll be just getting plates on the car that day. I think I should practice driving stick shift a bit before trekking out that far :D
The scarborough cruise thing sounds more close to home :)

greekthang 06-12-2003 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by djcontra
I'll be there!
I dont think I'm going to the niagara cruise since I'll be just getting plates on the car that day. I think I should practice driving stick shift a bit before trekking out that far :D
The scarborough cruise thing sounds more close to home :)

Sounds great pal. Looking forward to meeting you. Keep it coming boys. The more the better *wave*

bmwm5lover 06-12-2003 07:48 PM

Unless im workign im down fo sho!

punnzzells 06-12-2003 07:51 PM

SARS BORUGH CRUIZ!

If I can get my tires for the 6 series, I 'll bring her out!

Mike.

85eta 06-13-2003 12:41 AM

Since I cant make it to the Niagra cruise I think I will be there. 98323is might be coming as well. Cya there!

djcontra 06-13-2003 12:52 AM

I say if the weather is nice, we should have a bbq
anyone think that's coo'? (do they have bbq's at thompson park?)

(or we can have a headstart and goto jonny's before the rest of the gang at next month's cruise :D)

greekthang 06-13-2003 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by djcontra
I say if the weather is nice, we should have a bbq
anyone think that's coo'? (do they have bbq's at thompson park?)

(or we can have a headstart and goto jonny's before the rest of the gang at next month's cruise :D)

We can do whatever boys. They have bbq there but I am sure we can bring one along as well. If not Johnnys it is !!! Keep it coming boys !!!! LAst week we went for a cruise in the park to meet up with a bunch of E46 heads. Very sweet women in that park that day. Looks like its going to be a repeat if the weather is good. My bro will bring a video camera as well to film us. Time to party it up bboys. Scarborough style !!!!!*par-t*

Euro_E30 06-13-2003 01:08 AM

i wanna go but Scarborough is so far!!!!! lol/.//// would u guys cruize downtown or something

djcontra 06-13-2003 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Euro_E30
i wanna go but Scarborough is so far!!!!! lol/.//// would u guys cruize downtown or something
dude, it's 40mins away at most :)
I go further than that every day to work, twice

85eta 06-13-2003 01:58 AM

alright....95 % that I am coming....I live in the Young/Lawrence area of TO, but I am from BC.....how do I get to Kennedy Commons??? thanks guys!

greekthang 06-13-2003 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by 85eta
alright....95 % that I am coming....I live in the Young/Lawrence area of TO, but I am from BC.....how do I get to Kennedy Commons??? thanks guys!
get on the 401 east from Yonge. Follow that until you get to Kennedy Rd. exit. Exit off Kennedy Road and go south. Get in the far left lane and Kennedy Commons is on the left hand side. Can't miss it. We will see you there *th-up*

djcontra 06-13-2003 11:01 AM

You'll see an AMC theatre there....then you know you're in the right plaza

greekthang 06-13-2003 11:02 AM

JUST AS AN UPDATE. WE WILL BE MEETING WHERE THE CHAPTERS BOOK STORE IS IN AND AROUND THAT PARKING LOT AREA. HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS THERE :)

greekthang 06-13-2003 12:13 PM

So far people that will be attending:

greekthang
my bro
a buddy of mine
djcontra
85eta

Possibilities that will show:

bmwm5lover
punnzzells
98323is
Euro_E30

The more the marrier guys. It will be a nice day so come out and enjoy. Hell knows the weather has been crap lately. Not to many good days left by the looks of it !!!
*wave*