maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Audio/Sound (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   two new pics (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16408)

jeremy 05-30-2003 02:52 AM

two new pics
 
1 Attachment(s)
car's alitlle dirty....oh well.....useless post....but i like the pics...

jeremy 05-30-2003 02:54 AM

1 Attachment(s)
2

jeremy 05-30-2003 02:55 AM

i like the look of my car better without the eyebrows (i think)

bimmermafia 05-30-2003 02:57 AM

just siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick







Billy

jeremy 05-30-2003 02:58 AM

if you look close, you can see the overlay of my emblem is gone....its just the roundel with now bmw symbel on it....i guess some thief screwed up and just stole the overlay....or maybe it fell off ?

jeremy 05-30-2003 03:00 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by bimmermafia
just siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick







Billy

thanks man !!*th-up* your car is HOT too !

ROB89M3 05-30-2003 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by jeremy
if you look close, you can see the overlay of my emblem is gone....its just the roundel with now bmw symbel on it....i guess some thief screwed up and just stole the overlay....or maybe it fell off ?
COINCIDENCE? E46lovers brothers e30 has it missing too ! I saw his car today and the overlay is missing !

AndreNY 05-30-2003 03:05 AM

you are SICKKKKKKKKkk if you want to change the color of your car

SERIOUSLY i LOVE IT the way it is*th-up*

jeremy 05-30-2003 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by ROB89M3
COINCIDENCE? E46lovers brothers e30 has it missing too ! I saw his car today and the overlay is missing !
i'd much rather have them steal thye overlay...when they try to take the whole thing, thats when the f*ck up the hood and/or trunk and paint

jeremy 05-30-2003 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by AndreNY
you are SICKKKKKKKKkk if you want to change the color of your car

SERIOUSLY i LOVE IT the way it is*th-up*

i think i might just pic up a pint of my paint and tuch it up....i'm having a REAL hard time deciding on a new color:(

ROB89M3 05-30-2003 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by jeremy
i think i might just pic up a pint of my paint and tuch it up....i'm having a REAL hard time deciding on a new color:(
I think you should do a 2 tone color. Paint the top half of your car black and the rest white ! with white rims, your car will look wicked !

jeremy 05-30-2003 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by ROB89M3
I think you should do a 2 tone color. Paint the top half of your car black and the rest white ! with white rims, your car will look wicked !
that sounds ugly as hell.....someone wanna chop it...*cough*huckle*cough*

ROB89M3 05-30-2003 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by jeremy
that sounds ugly as hell.....someone wanna chop it...*cough*huckle*cough*
make the top part (black) go down to the door handles. And thE bottom do white. Photoshop it too see what it'll look like....

jeremy 05-30-2003 03:31 AM

amypme wanna humor us ?

jeremy 05-30-2003 03:32 AM

bump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.