Feeler: 2005 TiAg 325Ci - $10k OBO
Posted my car online today on Kijiji. Seeing what sort of feedback / offers I get. Would sell to a fellow Maxbimmer member for $10k obo (already $500 off Kijiji price).
Let me know your thoughts guys! Sorry for the lack of interior pics - I took these quickly before heading to the gym..
----------------- From Kijiji Ad ---------------------
Selling my superb condition 2005 325ci, purchased only September 2013. Selling because I recently got a new job and looking to move downtown (within walking distance to work). I'm extremely sad to post it for sale and wish I could keep her (especially for the summer). A true delight to drive and handles very responsively.If you are unfamiliar with this specific model, you're in for a delight! This car comes with factory: upgraded bi-xenon headlights, LED tail lights only found on the M3 at the time, redesigned and streamlined exterior. My loss is your gain with this car.
Mostly highway driven, as I commute to Yorkdale or Downsview station and TTC the rest of the way to downtown. It's
Highlights / Info:
- Titanium Silver Exterior
- Black Leather Interior, Silver Trimmings
- Body is 9/10 Condition (very minor chips, not easily seen)
- Recently Changed: Drive Belt, Air Condition Belt, Compression Tank (holds coolant)
- Roof Vinyl Wrapped in 3M Gloss Anthracite Color (Gun Metal Color). Can be easily removed, or kept on - comes with warranty. In the sun, it's got a glorious shimmer and looks just like paint!
- Everything is stock
- I've installed an Aux-In so you can plug in an iPod or other mp3 player
- No visible rust when I last checked! I keep her clean even through the winter
- Comes with OEM rims + tires (Style 169: http://www.bmwstylewheels.com/bmw/169). Pictures show the car with winters on still, but I can swap them before the sale and also give you the winter set too.
- Only filled with Ultra 94 gasoline
Note: The driver-side door was replaced in February 2014. Vehicle was parked in a residential area, and my gf's neighbour accidentally reversed into the door only. Claimed through my insurance, and taken to Maranello BMW and then European Autobody (who does all of Maranello BMW's body work). The benefit of this is that I now have a brand new door out of it, and serviced to BMW specifications. I can provide pictures and paperwork for this incident. The pictures in this ad, actually shows the brand new driver-side door (you wouldn't know it was replaced, but I would rather be honest with anyone interested in my car).
All in all, $10,499 or best offer for the car. Low-ballers will be ignored, as I know the quality, reliability, and performance of the car. If no reasonable offers come my way, I'll put the car in storage for my brother to drive later. Please text for the quickest response and offers.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:23 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2015