maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-BMW Related (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   2010 Special Edition Kawaski Ninja 250 (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158549)

BMWdouche 07-02-2013 09:15 PM

2010 Special Edition Kawaski Ninja 250

4 Attachment(s)
I'm selling my 2010 Special Edition 250 Ninja with 7,500km on it. I bought the bike last winter at 5000km and have decided to upgrade. It was a great beginner bike and has taught me a LOT! I will be very sad to see my first go.

I am the 2nd owner and have never dropped the bike myself. For full disclosure, I did buy the bike from a guy that said he dropped it on the driveway when he was learning to ride and there is only a single small dent in the gas tank. Other than that cosmetic flaw - the bike is flawless. There are also no liens or any other crap on it and has a clean UVIP. Never been in a collision. It's clean!

Extras that come with the bike:

- Yoshimura Slip On Exhaust (Stainless Steel)
- Adjustable Levers (Grey/Red)
- BRAND SPANKIN NEW PIRELLI ROSSO CORSA II's in 110 front and 140 rear... (Cost me over $500 last month to put these on - but are WELL worth it)
- Jardine Fender Eliminator Kit
- OEM Kawasaki Solo Seat Racing Cowl + lime green passenger seat included
- Smoked front windscreen

I have washed the bike every weekend and regularly lubed and oiled the chain - it is stored in an underground condo garage and never ridden in the rain. I take care of all my belongings and I strongly believe that you won't find a better 250 that comes ready to ride with all the goodies, anywhere else.

I'm a busy guy and am constantly traveling so please save me the work and get the safety yourself - I can promise that it needs nothing to pass. Bring a friend who knows about bikes and what to look for and I can assure you that he'll tell you to spring for it. Therefore the bike is AS-IS for no reason other than my own laziness. However if you are really serious about the bike I can go get the bike safetied with you if I have time and you pay for it.

I'm pretty firm about the $4000 range and am in no rush to sell since I commute to work and back on this bike.

You can come by and see it by calling 416 219 3047 if you're interested. Please don't haggle pricing over the phone/txt... I know you guys... don't do it.

El Gato Liso 07-04-2013 04:58 AM

what are you upgrding to?

2500kms and your already ready? remember that thread you had about us saying scratch the 250cc cuz you will move on fast there is no point? lol.

either way, glad you're moving up! riding is a blast isnt it!!!?

GLWS!

BMWdouche 07-04-2013 02:56 PM

Lol.. tbh I'm very glad I started on the 250 because it let me make a ton of mistakes without killing myself. It was a fantastic bike to learn on and even saved me a ton on insurance for my first year. After getting the basics down it's time for an upgrade due to my long highway rides.

BMWdouche 07-16-2013 12:52 PM

SOLD SOLD SOLD

GSXR is now in the driveway..

El Gato Liso 07-16-2013 01:14 PM

Alriiiiight!!! Now to pop dem wheelies awoooooo!!!