maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Looking for (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   WTB: E30 project car (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158309)

JDSAutosport 06-17-2013 11:02 PM

WTB: E30 project car

I am looking to buy my first E30. I have specific plans for the car so I am not looking to buy something someone has already put hours and hours into to make their own masterpiece.

I am looking for a 318, 320i(s), 325i(s). No cabriolets and must have manual trans. Coupe or Sedan. Prefer the later models without the diving boards but not picky. Suspension work is a plus (lowered with springs and aftermarket shocks/sway bars is a plus). The car must be complete (ie no missing body panels, engine, drive line, dash, suspension). Cosmetic rust is fine but body must be structurally sound and not rotted.

I am looking to spend less than 1500$ on the platform for this project. I know this is a lot to ask for but if you have something let me know and hopefully we can work something out.

Thanks

craz azn 06-17-2013 11:26 PM

^ Kyle?

JDSAutosport 06-17-2013 11:29 PM

Project Car

Yes it is*th-up*.

How are you doing?

craz azn 06-17-2013 11:39 PM

Hey buddy! Its Rudy! Glad you are on this forum now! You planning to build another car? Man, you will be a menace with RWD lol! You are already killin' it with the Sentra!

JDSAutosport 06-17-2013 11:48 PM

Project Car

HAHAHA Thanks very much that means alot!

I thought it was you by your name on the forum and the picture of the 2002 in your sig.

Yeah I am looking to build a car I can cruise around the streets in and take to the track for lapping days every once in a while. Basically my plan is to focus on suspension and keep the motor basically stock and just clean up the body.

Any help you can offer with finding a car or once I get the car would be much appreciated.

craz azn 06-17-2013 11:59 PM

No prob man, I don't mind helping out at all... I like to think I know E30s pretty well haha. Unfortunately, finding a half decent one is the harder part. Your guess is as good as mine, just cruise through all the classifieds like Kijiji and Autotrader for something. One of the members on here created an E30 site that showcased all of the available cars for sale online, but it got removed from his signature, so I don't remember the URL. I think it was E30Marketplace or something. Google it, and look through the Canadian cars for sale. It's pretty helpful for anyone looking for a car!

JDSAutosport 06-18-2013 12:12 AM

Project Car

ok thanks very much Rudy. Ill keep checking online and hopefully I can come across something. Shoot me a message if you come across anything if you dont mind.

Thanks

cirrusblau 06-20-2013 09:31 AM

I've got a car that may meet your needs. 1987 325i sedan, 5 spd. It's lowered on H&R sports/Billy sports. Suspension drives like new with the springs/shocks/bushings/control arms/tie rods! Car certainly has rust, but shock towers are clean.

email me at e30_partout@rogers.com if you're interested. Car is in Richmond Hill.