maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Detailing & Care (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   Looking for an expert to do paint correction on Black E39 M5 (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157953)

CleanE30 05-29-2013 10:31 PM

Looking for an expert to do paint correction on Black E39 M5
 
As the title says. I would like to do a paint correction, full polishing and buffing on an 03 E39 M5. If anyone knows someone that is in the business or could recommend a shop that does an amazing job please let me know. This is the type of stuff I am looking for:

Link to example

v_bimmer 05-30-2013 03:02 AM

looking for the same thing, would love to hear the options :)

bmwm5lover 05-30-2013 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CleanE30 (Post 1612406)
As the title says. I would like to do a paint correction, full polishing and buffing on an 03 E39 M5. If anyone knows someone that is in the business or could recommend a shop that does an amazing job please let me know. This is the type of stuff I am looking for:

Link to example

Wish I currently had the time, i would do it for very little. Alas, I haven't had the time to do mine this year even :(

EMPOWERD 05-30-2013 01:41 PM

http://g6detailing.ca/ Javier and Steve do a great job! Located in Mississauga or Toronto.

T.Dot_E30 05-30-2013 01:56 PM

Wes is known to be one of the best in the GTA.
Lots of exotics and high end cars from what I see on his facebook.

http://oriondetailing.co/contact/

EMPOWERD 05-30-2013 02:44 PM

Wes does a fantastic job too, but good luck booking an appointment there. His business has grown WAY faster than what he can handle.

CleanE30 05-30-2013 08:02 PM

Great! Thanks for the info.

R2D2 06-09-2013 09:36 AM

if youre still looking./..i recommend Bryan in the GTA.

www.concourstouch.com

Wes_R 06-30-2013 01:12 PM

Thanks for the great reviews guys!

opes 10-16-2013 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EMPOWERD (Post 1612502)
Wes does a fantastic job too, but good luck booking an appointment there. His business has grown WAY faster than what he can handle.

This was not my experience with Wes recently. Perhaps things have changed or I got to him at the tail-end of the season?

I have just had Wes Opti-Coat my F31 Touring and complete a paint correction and opti-coat of my new-to-me E39 M5 in the last 3 weeks. Booked the F31 after a week or two of emails / texts and the the M5 within a day of getting in touch with him.

Great guy, excellent work and reasonably priced.

I believe a write-up of the paint correction and opti-coat on my E39 M5 is in the works and Wes will post it up. *wave*

davericher20 10-16-2013 03:01 PM

A friend of mine said....the only problem with a black car is once its all done and polished, all you have to do is look at it and its already scratched again.

oldschool 10-16-2013 04:37 PM

The guy painting my e30 is a magician when it comes to buffing and correcting paint.

His shop is on creditstone rd. Just south of highway 7... Name is Ronney. Shop is called York collision centre

Steve30 10-16-2013 05:11 PM

Can't go wrong with Wes. He's a real cool dude.

UniqueFinish 10-16-2013 11:58 PM

I think I'm worthy of paint corrections, check out some of my posts.

Wes_R 10-20-2013 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by opes (Post 1627897)
This was not my experience with Wes recently. Perhaps things have changed or I got to him at the tail-end of the season?

I have just had Wes Opti-Coat my F31 Touring and complete a paint correction and opti-coat of my new-to-me E39 M5 in the last 3 weeks. Booked the F31 after a week or two of emails / texts and the the M5 within a day of getting in touch with him.

Great guy, excellent work and reasonably priced.

I believe a write-up of the paint correction and opti-coat on my E39 M5 is in the works and Wes will post it up. *wave*

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve30 (Post 1627944)
Can't go wrong with Wes. He's a real cool dude.

Thanks for vouching for me guys!!!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2014