Feeler: 2003.5 M3 Vert AW/Cinnamon
If the price is right, I might let it go. Looking to get about $24K
- 2003.5 BMW M3 Convertible
- Alpine White / Cinnamon Leather
- U.S. car (California) 3rd owner. Just brought the car to Ontario from B.C. about a month ago. Car has never seen snow or salt.
- 107,000 KM (not miles)
- Fully loaded except for Nav
- Wind Screen included
1. Rogue engineering FCAB
2. Rogue engineering RTAB
3. Eibach Front and Rear sway bars
4. Both left and right genuine BMW front lower control arms
5. Rogue engineering Rear shock Mounts
6. Afe stage 2 cold air intake
7. BIMMIAN 4" antenna
8. ACS titanium rear diffusor
9. KW V2 coilovers (about 10,000 kms on it)
10. Smoked corners
11. LED angel lights (DRLs turned off)
12. Matte black grilles and side gills
- Inspection I and Inspection II completed
- Valve Adjustment completed in September
- Oil Change, Diff Fluid, Break Fluid, Tranny Fluid all done in April
- new front tires this past August, new rears in February
- Full car inspection done in April as well
- Solenoid replaced in May
The Bad (or not so bad depending on how you look at it)
- Wheels have a lot of curb rash (that's how I bought it)
- Since the car is lowered, the front bumper has some scratches underneath it
- Small Ding by the front grille
- Some scratches near the lower side of the rear bumper
I'll add some interior pics when I get a chance to take some. For now some exterior pics.
How I bought her
With the Angels and black grilles/fills
Price drop to $22K. If noone bites I'm going to trade her in, in about 2 weeks.
Try kijiji or AutoTrader. This forum is known for lowballers. If you trade it in, you will get even less from the dealer.
Not sweating it. Got $20K on trade in.
damn good deal
To reiterate. A SA I know will pay $20K on trade in for the car. Until I locate the car I want, the car will be for sale at $22K for anyone interested.
Not to point out a concern but if you're getting 20k on a trade in then you'll really be walking away with $22,600 as trade in value's are calculated pre tax.
Either way, car is seems like it's worth every penny and GLWS.
It's straight $20K. It's basically the dealer paying off the car loan, and there is about $20K left on it.
This doesn't change the fact that the dealer has to show taking your car in...... which means he needs to show it as a trade against what you buy from him. This nets you tax savings on your 20K. Then he pays out the lien. He has to do it this way if you are buying from him..... however if he is just purchasing it off of you that is a different story.
Plans have changed. Could not locate a 2013 328 with the packages I wanted in time. Thought about getting into a 335 but for some reason the f30 doesn't do it for me. Test drove a 2013 s4 today and was in love. Going to be placing an order on either an in stock 2013 or a new built 2014 on Thursday.
Until then, if anyone wants to snag the car for a low loooooooow (lower than the car itself) price of $19,500 you have until Thursday. That's what I'm left with in terms of the loan payout, and it's going to the Audi dealership on Thursday. If you want an amazing deal on this m3 text or call me (647) 991-6395.
Done Deal. Picking up a 2013 335i xDrive with m-sport and some more goodies this week. You were right on the payout. The payout also gained me tax savings on the full amount, bringing the final price of the new car even more. Cannot wait to pick it up. Already have gloss black grilles and h&r sport springs on order. Trying to decide on new wheels right now.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:57 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.