FS: 1997 E36 M3 Coupe, 5-Speed - Clean Well Maintained Example
Asking $9,500 OBO.
Serious Inquiries only, no offers over pm or email.
All offers will be ignored unless you come and see the car and make a serious offer in person.
Anyone who knows me, knows how well I take care of my cars.
The reason I'm selling this one is that I'm moving onto a newer M3.
I purchased it in Sept. 2009 with 150,000km, it currently has ~225,000kms and it is currently still plated/insured and being driven (for now).
Mechanically sound and very strong, paint is mostly original, so it isn't perfect/mint, there are stone chips here and there, few small scratches but no major dings, still great shape for a 16 year old car. Cleaned and waxed often. If you've been to any Max cruises you'd know.
The engine runs great, transmission shifts perfectly.
I change the oil around every ~5000km with LL01 approved oils.
- FK SilverLine Plus X Stainless Steel Coilovers - Koni Adjustable Dampening
- Racing Dynamics Front Sway Bar
- Original S52 Engine with M50 Manifold swap
- Upgraded Aluminium Rad.
- The car dynoed at a healthy 210whp before the mods, easily should make 220+whp now.
- TCS Deleted, butterfly removed.
- 3'' CAI w/K&N Cone filter.
- MarkD Software Tuning
- DJ Auto Projector headlights w/ 55w 6000k DDM HIDs.
- Smoked Front Corners
- Red/Clear Tails - OEM Staggered Contour Rims
- OEM High Rise Spoiler (Not Currently Installed)
- Black Vaders Front seats, in excellent condition)
- ZHP Shiftknob
- Stock tape deck w/6 Disc CD Changer
- Engine Mounts (224km)
- Exhaust Mounts (224km)
- Oil Change, K&N Cleaned & Re-oiled (222km)
- Spark Plugs (210km)
- Rear Wheel Bearing (210km)
- Front Control Arm Bushing, Ball Joints & Complete Tie Rods (200km)
- Rear Trailing Arm Bushings w/enforcers (200km)
- Alignment (200km)
- All 4 ABS Sensors (190kms)
- Clutch (170km)
- Flex Disk (170km)
- Waterpump, T-Stat & Alum. Rad (170km)
- OBDII Secondary Air Pump. (I will have this fixed before the sale)
- Intermittent noise from rear, haven't been able to track this down yet, it's not the RSM, swaybar links or RTAB, I suspect it could be the sub-frame bushings that could need replacing soon, I will have this checked again at Stance Factory. If I get my asking price I will have the sub-frame bushings done, otherwise this can be negotiated.
I will bring the car to a mechanic of your choice (They have to be open on a Saturday) once you leave a refundable deposit. All expenses for any inspections are your responsibility.
Viewings in Ajax (Salem & Taunton) on evenings and weekends.
No Test Drives: I don't want to get kidnapped. :D
Recent Photos (Excuse the dirty interior pic, car will be fully cleaned and detailed soon, search my threads for more pics):
boooooooooooo to your sale.
should keep it
Bump, car is at Stance Factory getting the noise checked out.
I have an interested buyer with a lower offer. If anyone is interested please contact me.
Currently on vacation, will be back on Tuesday to answer any questions or PMs.
Don't forget you can search my threads to see pictures I've posted in the past.
nice effing car
They are Manual Vader Seats.
Air Pump and Sub-Frame bushings will probably get done this weekend. Your chance to negotiate a lower price will be slimmer once these issues are taken care of, but it looks like it will make buyers feel better. You can't have both :D
Sub-Frame Bushings are done! Rear end feels much more solid and no more noises. I should have had them done a long time ago.
I'm planning to swap the air pump in today.
Bump, Air Pump fixed, no more codes.
E-test Passed. Needs nothing to Safety.
Car is tentatively sold!
Can I ask you what you got for it approx. I am going to have to deal with my ins company shortly who will want to lowball me. I need examples of cars sold recently
I got close to my asking price, we settled on the difference of a few things he wanted addressed.
New owner was happy to drive it back to Montreal where he said he was having trouble finding a clean one.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:58 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2015