FS: 1999 AA Turbo M3 (OBD-I converted)
As the title indicates, I'm considering selling my 1999 M3. It has the Active Autowerkes Stage II or stage 2.5, whatever they call the turbo on there. Yes, Karl has the documentation and everything for my car. :) Titanium silver exterior with black leather interior.
The car itself has around 37K miles on it. The kit itself has around 17K miles on it. I've never experienced any problems with it. I am FANATICAL about the maintenance on this car. You can ask anyone that has seen it or knows me, I have spent thousands upon thousands religiously maintaining it. I do a COMPLETE tuneup each year, a COMPLETE and THOROUGH inspection of "everything." This includes compression, leak tests, pressure testing the cooling system, etc.
I have so many damn parts for the car it's not funny.
$40,000 FIRM-- U.S. Currency. I do not need to sell it; but, I am looking at a 993 C2 or a 1997 NSX right now; so, if I can sell it, great, I get a new car and the new owner gets a meticulously maintained car.
Items on the car:
1) Active Autowerkes stage II turbo
2) AA RTAB's
3) Racing Dynamics strut bar
4) AA shift knob
5) ///M rear trunk mat
6) aluminum engraved ///M side sills
7) 5 pnp head job
8) port-matched exhaust
9) wheelskins two-tone steering wrap (grey/black)
10) aluminum trim
11) Greddy turbo timer
12) Profec B boost controller
13) TT supra fuel pump
14) 5 bar fpr
15) AA billet control arms
16) Bilstein shocks
17) GC RSM's
18) silver smoked rear tail lights
19) Brembo cross-drilled rotors (front and rear)
20) Pagid blue brake pads
21) UUC motorwerks 3-way adjustable sway bars
22) UUC billet pedals
23) UUC DTM exhaust
24) Racing downpipe
25) Autometer boost, fuel pressure, oil pressure, a/f, and EGT gauges. (apillar pod holders and sunglass pod holders)
26) BMP racing tranny mount
27) powdercoated brake calipers
28) SPAL electric fan (650 cfm)
29) OBD-I intake manifold
30) OBD-I conversion
31) OBD-I TB
32) Clear lights all around
33) Authentic Hamann Rear spoiler
34) Nitrous xpress n-tercooler
35) 18 inch Racing Hart C2 3-piece rims w/Nitto Extreme 555 tires
36) Wet Okole seat covers (complete set, front and rear, light grey with black bolsters)
37) Panasonic 7000 LCD in-dash screen
38) Panasonic 9000 a/v unit
39) Goldstar DVD player
40) it will include a BRAND new custom-fabricated RPS clutch and pressure plate
41) I am forgetting items ... but, you get the picture, like brand new oil pump, loctited the oil pump nut (I did this as precautionary just to avoid any possible mishaps and the oil pump is relatively cheap to replace since we were already down there
Extra pieces that are not on the car; but, lying around:
1) Racing dynamics rear spoiler
2) M3 instrument cluster
3) cat-back exhaust (original)
4) original M3 exhaust
5) computech EGT LCD monitoring system
6) 17 inch set of 10-double spoke rims with Blizzak LM-22's
7) Extra 17x7.5 M-contour rim
8) custom-made subwoofer box (for two 10's) and face plate (looks completely stock and fits between the wheel wells)
9) 6.5 Kicker panels (same ones crutchfield sells for $199.00)
10) 6x9 stereo brackets (to mount rear 6x9's)
11) aluminum instrument cluster overlay (same one mms-tuning sells for $100)
12) complete interior aluminum trim (same one mms-tuning sells for $399)
13) diamond-plated aluminum floor mats
14) wheelskin shift boot (lt. grey)
15) strobe lights (not installed yet)
16) stonguard hood shield
17) stonguard for headlights and foglights
18) I know I'm forgetting some items as well ... ; oh yeah, like the Jim Powell inv1simirror, extra AA pressure plate and turbo clutch setup, headlights, foglights, Gold series neon underbody neo-blue kit, extra M3 mats, etc, etc...etc... :D
1) oil change every 3K miles with BMW 5W30
2) complete tuneup completed 4/2003 (yes, that includes, fuel filter, air filter, micro filter, spark plugs, belts, etc.)
3) complete inspection of drivetrain/suspension/hoses, etc.
4) leakdown/compression tests
5) my mechanic is an AA authorized dealer/installer, so rest assured Karl and him talk weekly and he is not a hack mechanic and does NOT cut any corners
6) complete cooling system swap ... new upper/lower hoses, water pump, thermostat, etc..etc.
In essence, I spared NO expense on this vehicle.
Daily -- I leave the boost setting on 6.5 lbs (lo-boost) = 322 rwhp and 297 ft*lbs of torque. From what Karl and my mechanic tell me, this car has an EXTREMELY strong engine. My dyno's were not from a dynojet, so the numbers are not inflated. I have actually never run hi-boost on this car: only because I wanted to upgrade the fuel pump and fpr; which was just done and I wanted to install the computech EGT monitor. The computech has been backordered for several months; but, should be coming in the next 2-3 weeks. I'm ultra-careful with the car: reliability was the most important aspect of this setup. I would sacrifice power for a more reliable system. Since we could not accurately monitor EGT's, we decided to hold off on hi-boost. Honestly, if you have never driven a 322 rwhp M3, there's no need for hi-boost. You'll be happy as hell just sitting on lo-boost.
Ahh, that reminds me, I also have a remote boost controller switch that can mount to your steering wheel. This can be handy if/and when you run hi-boost. This car has been extremely reliable. No detonation, no pinging, excellent afr's, etc.
This car is a freak of nature, I should only be dynoing around 280-290 rwhp at 6.5 lbs; but, the engine is super strong. My mechanic and Karl thoroughly went over the vehicle together (on the phone at least) this past April just to make sure everything is working correctly. We pulled the DME to make sure the correct software was in, etc.
Condition of Vehicle:
Honestly, I would rate this car a 9.5/10. I am not rating it a 10 since it is a used vehicle. However, anyone that has seen my engine/vehicle, will tell you it glows. You can friggin' EAT OFF the engine: it really is that clean. I keep the car in great shape. Oh yeah, I have Schroth 4-point clip-in harnesses as well to hold you in (like I said, there's so much, I forget all of the items).
The paint looks incredible ... the interior glows (even the Vaders are in great condition, no wearing, looks practically brand new; but, I bought the Wet Okole seat covers to keep them that way). As you can see, it's not owned by some punk teenager kid and so it was religiously maintained.
If anyone has any questions, EMAIL ME the questions that you have. If you post here I WILL NOT respond to any questions. Please do not bitch about my price, please do not tell me I'm asking to much: I'm asking alot; but, probably about 1/4 of the cost of what has gone into it. I can show you the receipts just from this past year on how much I've spent on maintenance, buying items, etc...to give you an idea that I'm not being unreasonable.
Notwithstanding that I've done all of the maintenance that anyone would want done, compression/leak, everything ...
If you have nice things to say, go ahead and post :D ... but, negative things will not be appreciated ;) ... the car is immaculate, that's all I can say.
Although I've listed all these parts, IT REALLY is a sleeper car. It does not look this highly modified. The vehicle is primarily made for "go" and less "show." Only lately I've been getting into the *bling bling* items.
This is not my only car either, I have another M3 and a Lexus SC400. So, in inclemental weather, other cars were driven. I'm just interested in having a more exotic car at this point in my life: especially as I grow older :D.
Thanks for looking and again EMAIL ME any questions you might have. I know the COMPLETE history of this car. Not many sellers can give you that. You can also feel free to speak with my mechanic, Pat Bissett or David (301) 519-0908 at pro-imports or email David at firstname.lastname@example.org.
P.S. -- I visit Toronto frequently and can drive up there one day with the car if anyone is seriously interested in it. Hence, the reason I posted on maxbimmer. I won't be able to bring everything up to show you though :D.
Please do not waste my time nor your time asking for pictures if you are not serious. Hopefully you can tell by the tone of this email that I'm not a 20-something kid; so, the car was not abused.
P.P.S. -- I do not think I deserved it; but, I won Best European 2-Door car at last weekend's Import Xpression show in Chantilly, VA. This should further give you an idea of the condition of this car: immaculate. There were some incredible BMW's that deserved to win there: I was lucky.
I am located in Northern Virginia. Here are some pics that other people have taken -- don't blame me on the picture quality, blame them :D :D
*bump* -- I will be near Ontario, N. York, etc this upcoming weekend (5/31-6/1) for some driving events if anyone would is interested in the car and would like to take a look.
That car's a beut.
Good luck. *th-up*
were u the guy at importfest n stuff with the c/f eyelids?
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:58 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2015