maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Drivetrain, Engines & Transmissions (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=168)
-   -   FS: LSD $600 plus a FREE E30 (not a typo) (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156774)

Versillio 04-04-2013 04:35 PM

FS: LSD $600 plus a FREE E30 (not a typo)

4 Attachment(s)
I have a Z3 3.15 LSD for sale that needs a new home. This bad boy can fit in various models of BMW's including of course another Z3, E30, E36, ETC... This fun enhancement has brought a smile to my face time and time again and I know you will enjoy it too. I only had the LSD on my E30 for 8 months and found improved fuel economy over the stock open diff. So if you are looking for fun going sideways and the ability to save on gas this LSD is for you.

The catch, and it's a big catch. The LSD is still attached to my old E30 and you have to take the entire package as one.

The good: The car has H&R lowering springs and yellow adjustable Koni struts installed. There are a wealth of other parts still in great working order on this 1990 325i sex on wheels. Alternator, battery, radiator, fans, brake rotors, calipers, pads, clutch, 5pd transmission, 6 months old oil pan, and so on... all included. The more I list the more I think I'm getting robbed $600 for everything is way too cheap, but my loss your gain.

The bad: According to the fine mechanics at RMP where this vehicle was serviced for the 3 years I had it, the engine head is blown. But I'm sure you can whisper to it and who knows...

The ugly: There is no ugly just a gold mine of parts, including the previously mention the LSD, H&R springs, Koni struts and the litter of other useful and working components.

The pictures below were taken three years ago when I bought the car, but as my daily driver she took a beating on a regular basis so there are a few scars. All the modifications I did are not pictured here these pics were taken on day 2 of ownership for insurance purposes. What has changed you ask, well its a 24 year old car so rust is a factor and there is no radio or speakers but since you are buying an LSD do you care:).

Please PM if interested.

Thanks for your time.

Tekals 04-04-2013 08:46 PM

always great deals around toronto!!

TSI 04-04-2013 10:53 PM

My girlfriend is all over this. If we get this she'll have a nicer E30 than me.

ToysRUs 04-05-2013 08:56 AM

Ive been looking for an e30 for my first car for some time now and this is perfect for me plus its not too far

jeremy 04-05-2013 10:22 AM

Awesome deal! Wish I could spare the time to fix this up.

TSI 04-05-2013 10:25 AM

PMd

solarian 04-06-2013 10:14 AM

If whoever buys this is parting it, please, please pm me. I'd pick it up myself, but I have nowhere to put it, and no (affordable) way to tow it. I'll give you $100 for the chrome window trim and front valence.

Versillio 04-06-2013 02:51 PM

Sold to Egye30. I'm sure he's willing make a few deals. Good luck guys thanks for your interest.

defaultName 04-06-2013 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Versillio (Post 1604917)
Sold to Egye30.

He's lucky I don't have room for this or it would be mine!!!