maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   new site sponsor - Trimline of Metrowest (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156025)

Trimline 02-25-2013 02:20 PM

new site sponsor - Trimline of Metrowest

I wasn't sure where to post this so the Mod said to put it here.
We've dealt with a few people on the board before. Trimline of Metrowest is a 3M preferred installer of vehicle graphics.
We offer 3M tint (installed or you can just purchase the rolls) as well as 3M Paint Protection Film and custom graphics.

We did the BMW art car at the Toronto Autoshow this year and more then our fair share of matte black wraps.

I'd like to offer the members for MaxBimmer a discount on the 3M Tint and 3M Paint Protection Film. We'd be offering it at dealership costs for most vehicles.

Just msg me for details on it. Or post it below.

dbworld4k 02-25-2013 02:42 PM

PM sent.

Trimline 02-25-2013 04:39 PM

Thanks.
To give an idea of pricing:
Front Bumpers are normally $475-$500 retail
I'm aiming to offer them to MaxBimmer users for $350-$400 depending on model.

Tints are normally $350
I can do most Sedans / Coupes for $275 35% or 20%
50% & 5% cost a bit more.

Hood & Fenders are normally $300
I can offer them for $200-$250 depending on the vehicle

Thanks for asking
To book a job, just call 905-677-8746 and we can book it.
Mike

T.Dot_E30 02-25-2013 04:55 PM

Awesome! Welcome to max, will keep you guys in mind when I have a front bumper that isn't already sandblasted *uzi*

Trimline 02-27-2013 09:46 AM

we also do hoods, fenders, mirrors, headlights etc. I can tint tail lights, headlights and add the 'pimp strip' along the front of the windshield .

Trimline 03-09-2013 04:07 PM

I love getting messages where people want to pay $100 for a front bumper, hood and fenders.

We are often asked why our installations cost substantially more than our competitors, especially on eBay and from dealers who work out of their parents garage.

Our kits are ONLY made with genuine, automotive grade, clear coated, UV protected 3M Scotchgard™ Paint Protection Film intended for Automotive Aftermarket use.

We are a 3M Canada Distributor and 3M Certified Installer. As such we have to be accountable to 3M and meet their standards.

Most people choose 3M Scotchgard™ because they love their car, want a superior product, and a warranty that is worth something.

When you choose Trimline of Metrowest to install 3M PPF, you are assured of receiving genuine 3M Scotchgard™ PPF, from a Certified 3M Canada Distributor.

This is a vinyl film designed to protect the vehicle from damage. Would you rather wrap it in something that is guaranteed ? or use something that is gloried Saran Wrap and offers no protection?

dbworld4k 03-09-2013 04:23 PM

LMAO! $100? Hahahaha, you should offer saran wrap for those people.