75% Complete e46 M3 Track Car
2004 BMW e46 M3
Silver Grey (A08) Exterior
Originally a US car.
FCABs, RTABs, Driveshaft Guibo and all other mounts are in great shape.
• AFE Stage 2 Air Intake
• Secondary Air Pump delete
• eBay Headers
• Custom Performance Section 1 with O2 Bungs
• Status Gruppe Section 2 X-Pipe
• Scorza Muffler (Black Tips)
• Carbon Fibre Engine Cover (2x2 weave)
• LeatherZ Oil Distribution Block
• Eurowise Aluminum Dipstick (powder coated black)
• Rouge Engineering Oil Filter Cap (powder coated black)
• Rough Engineering Front Sway Bar (stiff)
• CSL style Rear Defuser (2x2 weave)
• WeissLicht AngelEyes (6000K)
• Custom HID Headlights (6000K)
• LED Tail-lights
• Flat Black Grills and Gills
• Color Matched Reflectors
• Smoked Corner Lens & Side Markers
• Driver’s Side Door Lock delete
• OEM Alcantara Shift Boot
• Alcantara E-Brake Handle
• Leather CSL E-Brake Boot
• Short Shifter Kit
• Leatherz Gauge Pod
• STRI EGT Gauge
• STRI Oil Pressure Gauge
• STRI Water Temp Gauge
• Scorza CSL Console (2x2 weave)
• CSL Carbon Fibre Radio delete
• Complete Speaker/Wiring delete
Included, but not installed:
• VMR VB3 Wheels (19x8.5 front & 19x10 rear)
• Macht Snell Spacers (12mm front & 10mm rear)
• Rogue Engineering Race Brace
• Carbon Fibre Sunroof delete (2x2 weave)
• 12 litres of Castrol 10W60
• Laptop coding cable
What it needs for completion:
• Steering Wheel
$18,000 or Best REASONABLE Offer. I can possibly store it until spring for the right deal.
Any chance you have the interior trim pieces? I am trying to track down some small pieces for my car.
What's pictured is all that's left of the interior and I won't be parting anything out incase I end-up keeping the car to finish myself.
Is the car still road legal? Accidented? History?
The car is still technically 'on the road'. I haven't driven it in almost a year, but it was a daily driver here in Ontario, Canada until then. If the buyer wanted to use it as a road car again, it would need a steering wheel with an airbag for safety...The car was in an accident before being imported from the States.
wow this is pretty cool.. so, is the car currently driveable right now?? or is it sitting on stands missing its suspension/brakes, etc..?
Do you have the OEM suspension/brakes if so..
It's currently sitting on stands without suspension or brakes. I still have the OEM rotors, but the stock suspension and calipers are already gone...If the buyer were to buy stock or aftermarket suspension, I would gladly install them...With suspension installed the wheels could be put on just the hubs so the car could be trailered/towed to it's new home. Like I said, I'm in no rush for the car to be taken out of my garage so I could store it for a while if need be.
Now $17,500 and I will buy/install a Brand New set of ST Coilovers.
Exhaust is gone, minus the headers...$15,000
Wheels and spacers are now sold.
$13,500 AS IS...I will include a set of winter rims/tires.
Where is the car located and do you have the details on what kind of accident it's been in?
Car is located in Pembroke, Ontario.
When I purchased the car I was told it had been rear ended, but all I have for details is the carfax stating it was in an accident when it was still a US car.
$11,500...motivated to sell! PM for a list of what's included and more pics.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:58 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2015