maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-topic (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Someone save this car! (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155254)

5style 01-14-2013 10:07 AM

Someone save this car!
 
http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAdLar...AdId=447381851

I ll even lend you the wheels to get it home!

TSI 01-14-2013 10:27 AM

About that...
http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155241

5style 01-14-2013 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TSI (Post 1594752)

lolz

5style 01-14-2013 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5style (Post 1594753)
lolz

Some timing chain tensioners, maybe guides, coilpacks, tranny flush n filter and general tune up and she will be ready to go me thinks.

Rest of the cash can go to body work

v_bimmer 01-14-2013 01:06 PM

be a man, save it yourself!!

TheMadChigga 01-14-2013 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5style (Post 1594754)
Some timing chain tensioners, maybe guides, coilpacks, tranny flush n filter and general tune up and she will be ready to go me thinks.

Rest of the cash can go to body work

Gonna be lot cheaper to buy one from FL then drive it back.

Fo real.

bmwm5lover 01-14-2013 05:13 PM

I don't think its worth saving.

5style 01-14-2013 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by v_bimmer (Post 1594768)
be a man, save it yourself!!

Can't drag it back with me to LA.

for $500, this is a epic V8 winterbeater!

TheMadChigga 01-15-2013 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5style (Post 1594829)
Can't drag it back with me to LA.

for $500, this is a epic V8 winterbeater!

You live in LA now and want a car from Toronto? what the hell is wrong with you?

Bimmer Heaven 01-15-2013 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5style (Post 1594829)
Can't drag it back with me to LA.

for $500, this is a epic V8 winterbeater!

I know, those LA winters are brutal!!! :D

v_bimmer 01-15-2013 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMadChigga (Post 1594898)
You live in LA now and want a car from Toronto? what the hell is wrong with you?


my thoughts were, if you are in LA, why would you look at kijiji ads in GTA area?

TheMadChigga 01-15-2013 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eurostyle (Post 1594901)
I know, those LA winters are brutal!!! :D

Have you not heard, their winter get down to 10 degrees celcius!!!!!!!!!!! what's the world coming to!

Quote:

Originally Posted by v_bimmer (Post 1594903)
my thoughts were, if you are in LA, why would you look at kijiji ads in GTA area?

He's special, but that's fine, we accept him as he is.

Bimmer Heaven 01-15-2013 11:48 PM

Speaking of 5's worth saving, some PLEASE get this before i do!

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ444738175

Its taking me all sorts of self control not to buy this! But with 12+ cars i'm turning into a crazy cat lady, except with cars! lol

TheMadChigga 01-16-2013 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eurostyle (Post 1594983)
Speaking of 5's worth saving, some PLEASE get this before i do!

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ444738175

Its taking me all sorts of self control not to buy this! But with 12+ cars i'm turning into a crazy cat lady, except with cars! lol

If you let me park one of my cars at your place without you selling it when I'm not looking.

And Euro bumpers, then I'll go save it.

TSI 01-16-2013 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eurostyle (Post 1594983)
Speaking of 5's worth saving, some PLEASE get this before i do!

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ444738175

Its taking me all sorts of self control not to buy this! But with 12+ cars i'm turning into a crazy cat lady, except with cars! lol

I'm liking it! Might actually pick it up...


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2015