maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Looking for (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   E30 rear shocks (KW area) (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155148)

Bullet Ride 01-07-2013 09:58 PM

E30 rear shocks (KW area)
 
Does anybody have some used, but still functional rear shocks for an E30?
My rear shocks are blown which makes it a bit more fun getting traction in the winter, especially with a turbo lol.

I just need something to tide me over until the spring.

Thanks.

cormier 01-08-2013 01:46 AM

I have rear Koni SAs that are pretty awesome, don't know if you're looking for a bit less tho

Bullet Ride 01-08-2013 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cormier (Post 1594035)
I have rear Koni SAs that are pretty awesome, don't know if you're looking for a bit less tho

I'm looking for the kind of shocks you'd give away for a half dozen beers or so lol.

defaultName 01-08-2013 09:01 AM

I thought I had a crappy spare set but I don't see them in the garage. I must've tossed them out but if I find them I will let you know.

cormier 01-08-2013 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bullet Ride (Post 1594044)
I'm looking for the kind of shocks you'd give away for a half dozen beers or so lol.

I gotta check, might have those too :p. worst case I could lend/rent you the yellows if you're going to be only using them til the spring

Bullet Ride 01-08-2013 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cormier (Post 1594060)
I gotta check, might have those too :p. worst case I could lend/rent you the yellows if you're going to be only using them til the spring

lol only E30 guys would lend eachother shocks :D

It's not that big of a deal. I just wanted to see if anyone had some junk lying around that still worked but they wouldn't mind getting rid of.

If no one has anything I'll just buy some cheap KYB shocks, they are $50 a pop.

BmW1819 01-08-2013 07:53 PM

I have a set but am in pickering tho :-(

craz azn 01-08-2013 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cormier (Post 1594035)
I have rear Koni SAs that are pretty awesome, don't know if you're looking for a bit less tho

Hey dude, if Steve doesn't grab those, are you willing to sell them? I know a buddy of mine could use those! Shoot me a text :)

cormier 01-08-2013 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by craz azn (Post 1594129)
Hey dude, if Steve doesn't grab those, are you willing to sell them? I know a buddy of mine could use those! Shoot me a text :)

Ha u bet -- I won't be driving for a bit tho due to an elbow dislocation :( but we can make something work ill ttys

mr ilia 02-09-2013 11:26 AM

I have a pair of fully functional KYBs. PM me if interested.

Bullet Ride 02-09-2013 12:23 PM

I ended up getting a nice set of used Bilsteins from a local guy.
Thanks though.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:43 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.