maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   E46 (1998 - 2005) (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   PICS: New Winter Wheels (E60 Style 50) (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155123)

TF3N 01-05-2013 06:43 PM

PICS: New Winter Wheels (E60 Style 50)
 
I just mounted these yesterday. What do you think?

http://s1.postimage.org/ugodyl5yn/IMG_0782.jpg
http://s1.postimage.org/t4baafxwv/IMG_0779.jpg
http://s1.postimage.org/a0hyu3l2n/IMG_0777.jpg
http://s9.postimage.org/dmakpcjzj/IMG_0780.jpg
http://s9.postimage.org/lb7vkg1f3/IMG_0781.jpg
http://s1.postimage.org/ln22v88dr/IMG_0783.jpg

jeremy 01-07-2013 05:39 PM

mmmm donuts

v_bimmer 01-07-2013 07:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 114181

TF3N 01-07-2013 07:55 PM

^ I tried those, too much rubbing.

Seriously though, It's a lot of rubber but they're great in the snow.

ac_2007 01-09-2013 01:49 PM

I can't read the sidewall, what brand of tires are those?

TF3N 01-09-2013 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ac_2007 (Post 1594210)
I can't read the sidewall, what brand of tires are those?

Hahah very funny, I didn't know we had comedians on the board. Alright guys, the tires are huge, I get it.

I just figured people would be interested to see an E46 on E60 wheels, as I was repeatedly told it's not possible.

Next time I post pics I'll make sure I'm slammed on rubber bands with a dope stance, yo. :P

ac_2007 01-09-2013 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TF3N (Post 1594218)
Hahah very funny, I didn't know we had comedians on the board. Alright guys, the tires are huge, I get it.

I just figured people would be interested to see an E46 on E60 wheels, as I was repeatedly told it's not possible.

Next time I post pics I'll make sure I'm slammed on rubber bands with a dope stance, yo. :P

I was honestly just asking what brand winter tires those are, since you said they were decent.

My winter car uses the same 205/55/16 tire size as my E46.

v_bimmer 01-09-2013 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ac_2007 (Post 1594234)
I was honestly just asking what brand winter tires those are, since you said they were decent.

My winter car uses the same 205/55/16 tire size as my E46.

thats what i wanted to write, as yours, seemed like legitimate question.

:D

TF3N 01-09-2013 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ac_2007 (Post 1594234)
I was honestly just asking what brand winter tires those are, since you said they were decent.

My winter car uses the same 205/55/16 tire size as my E46.

Haha sorry man, my bad...

Following those earlier comments I figured you were just being sarcastic.

The tires are: Pirelli Snow Sport 210 225/55/R16. They are truly great in the winter. Prior to installing them I was getting stuck in very small amounts of snow(Michelin Pilot A/S - good tread), with these Pirelli's installed, I haven't had any issues - even parking on snowy/icy hills.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2014