FS: 2000 328i e46
For sale is a 2000 BMW 328i Sedan (4 doors)
Silver in colour
2.8L DOHC 200hp 200lb/ft torque; Manual Transmission
Asking $5,900 without 18” wheels
Add $1,000 for 18” Summer wheels
• Oil changed religiously with synthetic motor oil. Record available
• Replaced Crankcase Ventilation Valve about a 6hr job at the dealer.
• Replaced 3 bearings. Need to replace one more
• Replaced Front Control Arms
• Replaced Spark Plugs, water pump, valve cover gasket, brake pads and rotors
• Premium package; Heated Seats and side mirrors
• Memory Seats
• Leather Interior including seats (This has the Real leather seats, not leatherette)
• Projector Headlights (Xenon HIDs)
• Sport Suspension, sport package
• Traction Control & ABS
• Air Conditioned
• Power Windows & telescopic steering
• Moon roof
• iPod/iPhone integration
• Remote starter installed last winter
• New battery
• LED lights for the interior
• 60 LED Angel Eyes
• Winter Tires used for one season
• Stainless Steel brake lines
I have a set of 18” wheels that are staggered. They are Keskin wheels and are a good set of rims.
Width: 8.5” Front 9.5” Rear
The rear has been recently replaced and was driven for only 4 mths.
Additional $1,000 for these.
Please send email to: junfung at hotmail.com
I don't come to this forum often.
Thanks for looking
I wish I know how to edit this thread.
I want to drop the price to $5,800 or make me an offer. If not, I will use it as a winter vehicle, which is a shame.
New Price ladies and gents
I'll be prepping it for winter :(
I finally got around to replace the Passenger side bearings on the rear. So all 4 bearings are done!
Replaced the rear axle at the passenger side while I was at it.
Set me back $600.
I just drove it and I fell in love with it once again. I think I'm still attached to her *love*
Make me an offer gentlemen. I bought a new car and would like this car gone.
Keep in mind I do not come to this forum often so please call or email.
junfung at hotmail.com
ps. one more thing, the mileage is actually 273,xxx. I did an error originally.
Remember, the e46 is a classic. The design is time-less in my opinion
i think if you included the rims at that price, it would be sold already.
Sent from my Phone, dont judge the grammar
That's right, I'm throwing in my favourite part of that car in! All included in the price. Wish the new owner will enjoy it as I did
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:39 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2015