maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   BMW Cars For Sale (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   Feeler: 1991 E30 325i 2 door (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153486)

Colin Hughes 09-28-2012 03:16 PM

Feeler: 1991 E30 325i 2 door

I am considering selling this E30 which is my daughters daily driver. She has moved to a school where she will be commuting through more snow this winter and I'd like to get her an AWD vehicle. It's not perfect but it has been reliable. Recently she has replaced the front brakes and wiper motor arm and it just went through a drive clean earlier this month. The body is not bad, original paint except one front fender definitely needs to be replaced (it's rusted right out) and the other fender needs bodywork, rockers show a small bit of rust. Apparently there is a small leak in the gas tank (was told when the brakes were done - found a new one on Ebay for $165.) and the muffler is starting to get loud (likely needs replacing soon). Except for one small trim piece in the rear seat area, the interior is excellent. It is an automatic, 2 door, red in colour, grey/blk interior cloth. Will try and get some photos up.
I wondered what it would be worth. I'd love to keep it and fix it but I don't have the time. That said, I still might consider parking it in a garage until I do. These have always been my favorite BMW's. I think I've described it to the best of my ability.

Ceeker 09-28-2012 03:30 PM

descriptions are great but you need to add some photo's of the car from the inside out. This will help generate interest. A price is also preferred. The car seems to be in fair to good condition.

Colin Hughes 09-28-2012 03:34 PM

Will snap some photos tomorrow.

Colin Hughes 09-29-2012 12:31 PM

1991 e30

5 Attachment(s)
Mileage is just under 285,000 kms.

Attachment 112945

Attachment 112946

Attachment 112948

Attachment 112949

pani 09-29-2012 06:53 PM

hey bud im interested in that car but man its a far drive!!!!fcplm
:cool:bottom line!! $$?
(and considering the shape of vehicle and the drive.......)

supernaught 10-02-2012 09:04 AM

Try going to vancouver or SF to pick up a car, cannington is not a far drive. Last car I sold was to a guy from ottawa(3.5hrs). I'm sure the seller will choose a price that considers his distance to viable market, but asking for a discount because you're coming from far away is not polite. What if you were coming from Texas, should it be free?

That fender is toast, but could be fixed. All the other things don't add up to much, If you don't get wanting price, you can always take it out to ralllyx and have some fun before you call it.

And for AWD, there's always the 325iX E30 ;)

Colin Hughes 10-02-2012 12:49 PM

I thought about an IX but I've found her, wait for it, a FWD Pontiac Sunfire. It will suit her needs. I have someone interested in the BMW right now. I'd love to keep it and fix it when I had the time but I know the time isn't going to come soon. As for distance, I had my current vehicle shipped from Vancouver. It's not cheap and I didn't get a break on price. :(