Great product - front turn signal error-free amber LED for E39
Finally found a great product for the front turn-signal on our E39.
- It doesn't give you the egg yolk effect when the light is not on
- construction based on 20 SMD LED chips (each chip carries 3 LEDs, 60 in total) which is brighter than the normal filament bulb
- amber when lit, and you never be ticketed by the cops
- most importantly, it is error free to the BMW computer, and it doesn't require the installation of the overheating resistors on the metal frame of the body
- chassis built with Aluminum heatsink
- 18 Watt output for each bulb
PM if interested :)
Cool, anything for side and rear LED signal bulbs?
I will post some pics later today. I only have access to bulbs right now (this one is 3156/3157 socket). If you get me your socket type I could check for you. Feel free to PM.
Pictures of LEDs on my E39 wagon.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:33 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2015