FT: 2001 Miata Turbo
I'm looking to trade for an E46 M3, or possibly for the right E36 M3.
I've been wanting a street car and can't seem to stop modding this thing. I've posted this before and dove back in, but I've always wanted a car more suited for the road. I don't exactly see a guy driving a Miata on the road and want to be him. I chose this because it's an affordable and competitive car. Space won't allow me to have both. If you're looking for a price, it's $13k. Definitely a lot more than that in this car, but that's obviously not how things work.
If I can't unload it this year then it's getting new suspension and a built bottom end next season so I can turn up the boost to claim 1st at Cayuga in Sigma ;). Runs a 1:21 at Cayuga and I'm a bit of a n00b.
Yes it does get driven very hard. It also receives proper maintenance after every event so that I don't destroy the car and kill myself.
- 2001 Hard S package
- 130,xxx KM
- 6 speed
- Willwood Dynalite front brakes 11" rotors, factory sport rears
- Factory aero kit
- DIY front splitter
- APR GTC-200 wing
- BC Racing coilovers (BC Racing North America)
- 949Racing 15x9 6UL wheels with 225/45/15 NItto NT-01 tires
- 949Racing front and rear adjustable end links (949 Racing - 6UL 6ULR wheels - Miata performance)
- Racing Beat 1.25" hollow FSB and bracing
- Hard Dog M2 Sport Double Diagonal rollbar
- Flyin' Miata Level 1 clutch installed at (www.daves-garage.ca)
- Adaptronic e420c standalone engine management (Adaptronic - Energise Your Engine!)
- 550cc injectors (cleaned and flow tested)
- Garrett GT2871R 0.86 Tial vband turbine housing
- ARTech bottom mount axial stainless manifold (ARTech Fabrication - Custom Fabricating)
- ARTech 3" stainless turbo back exhaust, all vbands
- Weirtech front mount intercooler and 2.5" piping (http://www.weir-tech.com/)
- Sparco Sprint V seat
Currently making 225whp at 10psi.
These are current pics
Seen this car at Cayuga, the sound and the handing on it is unreal.
One last try before I put the order in with AST/Moton and steal more egos next season.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:05 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2015