2001 540i 6spd low km !! SOLD
Selling my baby, only if i get the asking price for it. $12.500
The car is BMW 540i 6spd manual with 124.000km. The is the cleanest example of E39 locally, enthusiast owned, always maintained.
All the problems that are common (and expensive) have been taken care of: radiator, water pump, expansion tank, thermostat, clutch fan, control arms.
Car has always been winter stored, NO RUST!
Recently did a top end reseal : valve cover gaskets, intake manifold gaskets. At the same time also did a pre-vanos intake manifold and a tune done by BimmerSport Automotive.
Suspension: Koni Yellows at all four corners, GC sleeves, Eibach springs, 500lb/in front, 350lb/in rear (stock suspension can also be included).
Wheels DO NOT come with the car, but another set (style 32s) with very good tires will be included.
Car has a stock DSP system (original amp and sub), iPod/iPhone integration. B&M short shifter and much more.
The car will come safetied and E-tested.
No test pilots.
Honda time, again ? :D
Sick car, i don't think anyone would want it without the wheels, gotta have the wheels..stanced as f@ck
Seems in really good shape, but as ^ he said wheels are whats going to make the sale, eitherway GLWS.
Good lord those wheels are the bomb, your car wears them so good!
What kind of wheels are those?
i dont think wheels have anything to do with the sale of this car, and if somebody really wants them with the car, they can have them for extra $, plus 2 of them need to be refinished.
This car looked great on my previous wheels also.
They are BC racing.
List your mods, might help with the sale...
You clearly have an exhaust, and an AA (or style) m5 front bumper grill with air ducts. I'm guessing you have more. Very clean car. Glws *th-up*
Btw rims are sik. You should include them.
new car is on its way.
will add more pictures and mods tomorrow.
When you show the car, have the wheels you want to sell with it.
Hide the wheels you want to keep!!!!!
People will always say, I'll take it at $X dollars, but with the wheels.
This goes for pretty much anything. It's always easier to negotiate accessories than price.
For example, when you have a set of snow tires, for a car that is for sale, donít ever mention it.
If you were asking $10K, most will say, Iíll take it for $9.5K with the snows.
You are better off selling the car, and then contacting the buyer a day or two later (after you have your money), and say, Iíve got snows for it, are you interested?
70% of the time, then ended up buying my snows as well.
Good luck! Love the wheels.
Wow! Good luck with the sale
Beautiful. If I had the cash I would've snagged that fast!
2001 540i with OEM sport package + M5 steering wheel (factory added)
OEM shadow line window trim
Engine & Performance:
- Things changed last October, before winter storage:
radiator, water pump, expansion tank, thermostat, clutch fan
- Non-vanos intake manifold (June, 2012)
- Top end re-seal (June, 2012) Included: valve cover gaskets, intake manifold gaskets
- New battery and all belts (June, 2012)
- Tune done by BimmerSport Automotive (July, 2012)
- Will include Dinan intake, for the new buyer
- Muffler delete, custom tips welded on
Suspension & Brakes:
- Koni Yellows at all four corners, GC sleeves, Eibach springs, 500lb/in front, 350lb/in rear (stock suspension can be included)
- All control arms and suspension links have been changed (November, 2011)
- Zimmerman cross drilled rotors (all 4) + Hawk Pads (July 2012)
- The car has NEVER been painted (except the M5 bumpers), still have my OEM bumpers in the basement.
- M5 Front & Rear Bumpers + "no hole" front licence plate mount
- M5 rear spoiler
- AA style front bumper grill
- Black out kidney grills
- LED Angel Eyes
- LED licence plate lights
- HID 4300k fog light bulbs (matches headlights)
- DRL delete
- OEM DSP sound system (stock amp and subwoofer)
- Ipod/Iphone integration + AUX
- OEM 6spd illuminated shift knob
- B&M short shifter
- 20% tint all around
- OEM M5 door sils
- The car needs a really good detailing job, as i had the car parked in the garage for the past 2 months.
- Has a couple door dings (minor)
- Couple scratches at the bottom of the front bumper (not noticeable)
New price: $11,500
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:14 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2015