FS: 1984 325 Coupe with M50 NV Swap
This car started life as a 1984 E30 325e. However, in 2009 and 2010 it went through a thorough restoration and improvement.
-1992 E34 M50NV swap (motor had 101k original kms) completed Dec. 2009 (about 10k kms since then)
-Seattle Circuits OBC Correction Chip
-Mechanical Fan Delete with twin 12” pusher fans
-M42 Wiring harness covers
-New engine mounts
-All new vacuum and coolant hoses
-E30 ix Booster with remote reservoir
-Super Sprint Replica Long headers
-Custom single 2.25” exhaust, Y pipe with O2 Bung, Magnaflow dual inline mufflers.
-New O2 Sensor
-ZF320 5 speed transmission with approximately 50k original kms.
-2.93 LSD differential
-New shifter bushings
-New transmission mounts with AKG cups
Suspension overhaul as of August 2010
-Ground Control Coilover Conversion Kit
-Bilstein Sport rear shocks
-Bilstein Sport front struts (new June 2012)
-AKG differential bushing
-AKG trailing arm bushings
-AKG sub frame bushings
-AKG front control arm bushings
-AKG rear shock mounts
-E30tech rear Toe and Camber correction kit
-New Control Arms
-E36 Steering rack
-New OEM Sway Bar links front and rear
-New OEM sway bar bushings front and rear
-New Parking Brake Cables
-New Parking Brakes
-Four wheel alignment June 2012
Complete repaint in Zinnoberrot in December 2009. This is a colour change as the car was originally Henna. Car was completely stripped down and the entire car was painted including door jams, engine compartment and trunk.
New OEM seals and body clips used all around on reassembly
Small bumper swap front and rear
E36 TI radio antenna
Hella Ellipsoids with HIDs and new plastic lenses
New turn signal lenses
Black leather heated sport seats in excellent condition
Crack free dash
Late model cluster swap, with carbon fibre backing, stainless steel bezels, and red needles
MTech 1 steering wheel
New shift boot
New parking brake boot
New shift knob
Carbon fibre Mtech pedals
OEM Floor Mats
Recovered Husco OEM armrest
12 button OBC
Wheels and Tires
TSW Hockeinheim 16” Rims with BMW logo centers
Brand new 205/55R16 Bridgestone Potenza RE 970 Pole Position tires
Sounds like a nice car? It is a really nice car but it is not perfect. It has the following issues:
· The sunroof cassette was reinstalled poorly and as a result, the sunroof binds. It has a new sunroof seal so there are no leak issues but the operation is poor.
· Some of the black trim around the side windows and doors is chipped up with chrome showing through. The good news is that the car comes with a complete set of all the shadowline trim for both sides from a 318is in excellent condition.
· One small rust bubble (1 cm) at the base of one of the front fenders.
· The headlights have HIDs and therefore the OBC shows a fault for the headlights. Returning to regular bulbs would stop that if it bothers you.
· The steering rack has a slight leak.
Photos at the following link: http://s71.photobucket.com/albums/i152/grbbenny/325/
I'm asking $10,500 obo.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:18 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2015