FS/FT: Silver 2000 Miata
Had my fun, now looking to get back into a Bimmer. My mint condition Miata is looking for its next happy owner:
Would trade for an excellent condition 4 door E46/E36 in the equivalent price range. Something with a colour preferred (not the drab monochrome black/white/silver/grey variety).
Thanks for looking!
ad is gone
Thanks for the heads up! For some reason Kijiji keeps changing URLs every day or so :S
Here's the posting directly:
Perfect shifting 5 sp manual. All power options, ice cold A/C.
Soft top with glass window and rear defroster.
Dealer serviced most of its life, with full records. Mileage is all highway long trips to US.
ALL maintenance done, needs NOTHING:
- full timing belt service, including water pump and seals
- new radiator
- full intake manifold cleaning and reseal
- silicone vacuum hoses
- 16" Mazda wheels with summer rubber (14" stock rims included)
- Clarion head unit with bluetooth, USB and satellite radio support
- Spec Miata 2.25" stainless steel exhaust and MazdaSpeed muffler
- Magnaflow 400 cell hi-flo catalytic converter
Matching hardtop available separately.
217,000 km, almost entirely highway driven on long road trips to the US by the previous owner. Compression is 210 +/- 5-ish% on all holes. Dealer maintained with records and winter stored.
Asking $6800 certified/etested without the hardtop and $750 extra for the top. Everything is within reasonable BO. It is a very loved car that I'd like to see go to a driving enthusiast.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:47 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2015