maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   BMW Club of Canada (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
-   -   Calling all Volunteers! (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152511)

DANIMAL 08-08-2012 11:33 AM

Calling all Volunteers!

Hello MaxBimmer!

The Trillium club is in need of volunteers for two rapidly approaching events.

The first event is the AutoSalom that will occur at Bimmercruise on the Mosport DDT. The date, in case you did not already know, is August 26th. This is an excellent opportunity to earn four-six hours of time credit. In case anyone is worried about missing Bimmercruise if they volunteer; the event should be concluded between noon and two (depends on the amount of drivers that participate). So we can guarantee you will see all that Bimmercruise has to offer and earn some credit while you are at it.

The second event is the ADT at Mosport on the Sept 8-9 weekend. For this event we need as many volunteers as we can muster. The duties vary from registration to skidpad assistance. It's not the labour day weekend and given the response we have had thus far it is on track to be our best attended school of the season. This is the perfect opportunity to get your first fifteen hours, and a membership renewal credit for 2013. Plus volunteers on Saturday are treated to a free catered dinner.

As a reminder, we run a volunteer program that allows our volunteering members the opportunity to exchange hours volunteered for various club offerings, including; admission to events such as Autosalom and Advanced Driver Training. We only want to give out more free stuff but we need the membership to gather the hours. As always volunteering is a great thing to have on your resume; it is also a fantastic way to network, meet new friends make some frenemies, and just have some fun doing what we all love. So put some time in, you wont regret it!

If you are interested in helping out please contact me by pm or at dan.janssen@trillium-bmwclub.ca

DANIMAL 08-17-2012 11:49 AM

One of our most committed volunteers, Bill Piekos, has graciously donated a block of his volunteer hours back to the BMW Trillium Club. We decided the best way to distribute these house was to have a lottery. So for all volunteers that sign up and volunteer for the weekend of the ADT (Sept 8, 9) you will get a chance to win one of three 20 hour prizes.

That means you can come and get 18 hours of volunteer time and possibly win and extra 20. That's almost 40 hours, which can be exchanged for an autocross enrollment, free membership, or put you almost 2/3 of the way towards a free driving school.

I think we would all like to thank Bill Piekos for his generous donation and commitment to the Trillium Club. Since the volunteer rewards program has started Bill has been awarded in excess of 200 hours. So it is possible to get those rewards friends!

T.Dot_E30 08-17-2012 01:14 PM

Awesome, I will be there taking photos for students like last time. If I wasn't doing that i'd be volunteering.

*th-up*