1997 328is manual, low km and properly cared for
- 1997 BMW 328is 2 door Coupe, 5-Speed Manual Transmission, bright red over black leather, options include inclement weather package with heated seats and headlight washer jets, 6-Disc CD Changer, and BMW alarm with remote keyless entry.
- Asking $8,500
- Mileage: 137,000km
-Meticulously cared for and maintained by a BMW enthusiast owner.
- Always kept in fully detailed condition. Paint is kept waxed and sealed, and there are no significant imperfections to speak of. Interior is in incredible condition. Thanks to regular conditioning, leather is completely wear-free, even the driver seat bolster.
- 100% rust free, Krown rustproofing treatment applied every 2 years or so.
- Synthetic oil changes every 7-8,000km
- Brake fluid and coolant flushes done every 3 years or so.
- Full tune-up, including spark plugs, air filter, fuel filter, transmission and rear differential fluid change performed at 100,000km.
- New Michelin Primacy tires and brake pads and discs installed at all four wheels at 115,000km.
- New water pump, thermostat, belts, and pulleys installed at 118,000km
- Suspension overall, including installing new Koni Sport shocks/struts, HD control arms and bushings, sway bar bushings and endlinks, and BMW Motorsport X-brace, performed at 120,000km
- Other miscellaneous replacement items include climate control final stage resistor, brake light switch, and a few other little things.
- Comprehensive service records, owner’s manual portfolio, and car cover included.
- Car needs nothing, it will be sold certified and e-tested, this is as good as an E36 generation 3-Series gets.
- Asking $8,500, call me at 416-500-3403 or email email@example.com if interested.
As clean as it gets (y)
Looks Clean, very nice example......................................But, I think it maybe overpriced. Although I hope I am wrong. I bought my 99 M3 for less than that and it is Clean, Very Clean. .................................................B ut, I did get a killer deal. Makes me wonder what my M3 Might be worth.
E46 330CI price range with okay mileage. Very long shot.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:57 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2015