maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-topic (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Barack Obama: If you're successful it's because of the government (chilling to watch) (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152190)

bmdbley'sBro 07-19-2012 07:44 PM

Barack Obama: If you're successful it's because of the government (chilling to watch)
 
-



http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7...do1_r1_400.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/1J8KM.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-jWzGIGeD9b...build-030c.jpg
http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=41464
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-zAmYdSsBBS...build-040b.jpg
http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/a...ge-picture.jpg
http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/a...way_Bridge.jpg
http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/7995/imageobama.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/34rdro6.jpg

ChrisTO 07-19-2012 10:58 PM

like the old saying goes....It takes a village to raise a child.

is that chilling too?

SiR 07-20-2012 12:03 AM

I dont get it....

I can see the stretch people get from that but on the other hand hes not wrong. Hes sort of stating the obvious. People wouldnt be succesful without the "help" of others directly or indirectly. If there were no people around there wouldnt be anyone to sell to either. Thats how society works. We all buy and sell off each other each ...passing it around.

bmdbley'sBro 07-20-2012 01:30 AM

the largest reciepiants of welfare from taxpayers are multi-billion dollar corps & banks.

HST anyone? 8% increase in your costs to lower corporate taxes


blakneto 07-20-2012 02:57 AM

:p We can all agree its a somewhat "corrupt" system...

Easy to point the finger until YOU are in charge...

Any "money" the corps/banks got was PROMISED long before Barack took office. Remember the 8 years of JOKES that Bush gave the world?

Sometimes these big idiots cannot fail because it would cause MORE harm to the public at large... The Republican's did not want to give money only because they were NOT IN OFFICE and did not have a majority at on Capital Hill, so they can "play" on the general public's anger over BIG COMPANIES getting money.

Now that they have it (majority), they are attempting to BLOCK any good idea from the Democrats...

FOR YEARS the Republicans were giving BANKS/CORPS money... Nixon, Carter, Regan, Bush Sr., Bush Jr.... And I am sure Clinton put some in to win the election...

sirex 07-20-2012 01:03 PM

bmdbley'sBro Im a little dissapointed in your thread here. How do you take what he says in that speech and misconstrue it so much?

everything he says is 100% spot on.

and you know what, that comment about the golden gate bridge, build by private funding. give me a ****ing break.. private funding my asss. Next youre going to tell me that rogers, bell, At & T, etc, etc, BUILD all of this internet infastructure without any help??

Lol, ya, you mean the near 0% borowing rates, the tax incentives given to them from the government banks and governments ??

wow dude, wake up man.

no business exists without the help of everyone else. you cant have a business that people dont buy from. you need a community, a town, a city. you need roads, you need police, you need internet, etc.

so he is right, YOU didnt do that all on your own without any help. You got help, from your people.

bmdbley'sBro 07-21-2012 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sirex (Post 1575653)
bmdbley'sBro Im a little dissapointed in your thread here. How do you take what he says in that speech and misconstrue it so much?

everything he says is 100% spot on.

and you know what, that comment about the golden gate bridge, build by private funding. give me a ****ing break.. private funding my asss. Next youre going to tell me that rogers, bell, At & T, etc, etc, BUILD all of this internet infastructure without any help??

Lol, ya, you mean the near 0% borowing rates, the tax incentives given to them from the government banks and governments ??

wow dude, wake up man.

no business exists without the help of everyone else. you cant have a business that people dont buy from. you need a community, a town, a city. you need roads, you need police, you need internet, etc.

so he is right, YOU didnt do that all on your own without any help. You got help, from your people.

obviously I didn't create the video or all of those pictures..
i'm spreading a conservative, libertarian sentiment or opinion - to create disscussion, out marxists etc :D




Quote:

Finance
The Golden Gate Bridge and Highway District, authorized by an act of the California Legislature, was incorporated in 1928 as the official entity to design, construct, and finance the Golden Gate Bridge.[11] However, after the Wall Street Crash of 1929, the District was unable to raise the construction funds, so it lobbied for a $30 million bond measure. The bonds were approved in November 1930,[14] by votes in the counties affected by the bridge.[24] The construction budget at the time of approval was $27 million. However, the District was unable to sell the bonds until 1932, when Amadeo Giannini, the founder of San Francisco–based Bank of America, agreed on behalf of his bank to buy the entire issue in order to help the local economy.[7]

Construction
Construction began on January 5, 1933.[7] The project cost more than $35 million.[25] The Golden Gate Bridge construction project was carried out by the McClintic-Marshall Construction Co., a subsidiary of Bethlehem Steel Corporation founded by Howard H. McClintic and Charles D. Marshall, both of Lehigh University.

Strauss remained head of the project, overseeing day-to-day construction and making some groundbreaking contributions. A graduate of the University of Cincinnati, he placed a brick from his alma mater's demolished McMicken Hall in the south anchorage before the concrete was poured. He innovated the use of movable safety netting beneath the construction site, which saved the lives of many otherwise-unprotected steelworkers. Of eleven men killed from falls during construction, ten were killed (when the bridge was near completion) when the net failed under the stress of a scaffold that had fallen.[26] Nineteen others who were saved by the net over the course of construction became proud members of the (informal) Half Way to Hell Club.[27]

The project was finished by April 1937, $1.3 million under budget.[7]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Gate_Bridge#Finance
what you call 'help' I & others call 'WELFARE' thats created cartels, monopolies & combines that make competition near impossible.
this welfare is paid by us all in the form of ever increasing taxes..
and this welfare surpasses all social welfare by a magnitude of 10!
again the hst 8% cost increase on electricity, gas, some foods & services - during a recession!
60% of canadians are living cheque to cheque -85% of many small cities & towns are on social assistance (u.n #'s) *par-t*



See before 1917 (ww1) there were no taxes on labor (including canada), and it was only on the richest 2-5%. But by 1947 via incrementalism & patriotism (end of ww2) everybody was paying taxes on their income. so you might ask: how did the U.S. gov make any money? well they were way smaller back then, but mainly they made money putting tariffs on Items being sold by businesses..this is why up until the 60's- 70's one guy with a high school education (or not even) could work at a factory & make enough to buy a house, keep his wife at home raising 2 kids, & even save enough money for the kids college or university.

all our federal taxes literally go to foriegn bankers that happily lend our politicians whatever they want at interest. selling out the future (look up: tales of an economic hitman). I heard the interest per day on the Canadian national debt is $150million+ per day & thats the 'minum visa payment' so to speak..

bmdbley'sBro 07-22-2012 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blakneto (Post 1575607)
:p We can all agree its a somewhat "corrupt" system...

Easy to point the finger until YOU are in charge...

Any "money" the corps/banks got was PROMISED long before Barack took office. Remember the 8 years of JOKES that Bush gave the world?

Sometimes these big idiots cannot fail because it would cause MORE harm to the public at large... The Republican's did not want to give money only because they were NOT IN OFFICE and did not have a majority at on Capital Hill, so they can "play" on the general public's anger over BIG COMPANIES getting money.

Now that they have it (majority), they are attempting to BLOCK any good idea from the Democrats...

FOR YEARS the Republicans were giving BANKS/CORPS money... Nixon, Carter, Regan, Bush Sr., Bush Jr.... And I am sure Clinton put some in to win the election...

at the end of the day not letting the big idiots fail & allowing em to carry on 'coke bing'n' as it were, is going to be way worse for waay more people than letting them fail.

this vid adresses the 'left - right' garbage.. alot of people call it pro wrestlig they put on a good show - but in the back rooms they're buddies making deals. they're all beholden to big banks. money for campaign donations & those people have financed both sides of every war!



-

ChrisTO 07-23-2012 10:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
staying on your topic from Obama...

bmdbley'sBro 07-23-2012 11:54 PM

^ see that sounds great, its the basis of modern society & we had police before we all started paying income tax.
having to hire your own security to protect from roving bands is Anarchy..

now check out reality: swat teams on biz enforcing non u.s - foriegn laws



^ thats anarchy

someguy 07-24-2012 11:44 AM

Wow, you sir are delusional. That is a big leap to make. I agree wholeheartedly that the society is a key factor in the success of any business, or individual for that matter. If you want to be free of the burdens and benefits of living in a society there are places like that, however I think you'll find it hard to run a company or even stay alive when you have no infrastructure, police, public utilities, fellow citizens, etc.

That's not to say the world is perfect, far from it. However, there is no need to construe anybody's words. Remember, there is a difference between informing people and scaring them. You come off as the latter with posts like these.

sirex 07-24-2012 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmdbley'sBro (Post 1576001)
^ see that sounds great, its the basis of modern society & we had police before we all started paying income tax.
having to hire your own security to protect from roving bands is Anarchy..


Dude, what are you talking about. When did you have police before you started paying income taxes????????????

Are you insane?

There has always been a form of taxation on EVERY single society that has EVER existed.

bmdbley'sBro 07-24-2012 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sirex (Post 1576065)
Dude, what are you talking about. When did you have police before you started paying income taxes????????????

Are you insane?


There has always been a form of taxation on EVERY single society that has EVER existed.

lol 'liberal attackers unite' you also forgot to also call me a racist :rolleyes:

you should perhaps look into what i say as opposed to balking like an old woman..or some other form of mental deficient

Quote:

The first local modern police department established in the United States was the Boston Police Department in 1838, followed by the New York City Police Department in 1845.

Early on, police were not respected by the community, as corruption was rampant. In the late 19th and early 20th century, there were few specialized units in police departments.[2]

The advent of the police car, two-way radio, and telephone in the early 20th century transformed policing into a reactive strategy that focused on responding to calls for service.[2] In the 1920s, led by Berkeley, California police chief, August Vollmer, police began to professionalize, adopt new technologies, and place emphasis on training.[3] With this transformation, police command and control became more centralized.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_enf..._United_States
^ now since Personal income tax on labor didn't exist until 1917, and again wasn't required of all citizens until after ww2, How am I lying or Insane???

and yes taxes do exist in every society until corrupt greedy power hungry psychopaths eat up that nations wealth & destroy that society - time & time again.
look into the collapse of rome. here:




again in america before income taxes - revenue (or Tax) was collected from Biz's in Tarrifs that were added to the cost of items sold to consumers.
Now its that + provincial & or state taxes ontop of the item (13+% in ontario) that you buy with your already taxed money (tax on tax).
that we take this, that to me is insane!

T.Dot_E30 07-24-2012 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmdbley'sBro (Post 1576072)
^ now since Personal income tax on labor didn't exist until 1917, and again wasn't required of all citizens until after ww2, How am I lying or Insane???

You are insane if you think the services the government provides are the same as 1917, and stupid for comparing one service to one source of revenue.

You spend so much time bad talking the government, while we all agree it's not perfect, but if you hate it soo much why do you live here? Go live in some communist country or something...

blakneto 07-24-2012 04:51 PM

:p
He talks like he's a part of the Tea Party
Maybe nailin' Sarah Palin on the side. :p

I still don't understand the point you are trying to make.

If you don't like Obama just say so.

Lets do this twitter style... In 140 characters or less... is your point? :p


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2015