FS: 2004 BMW 330ci coupe, ZHP wheels
2004 BMW 330ci. Newer facelifted edition, 6 speed manual. Black on black. Sport package, Premium package. Harmon Karden Sound System, auto levelling xenon headlights, power and memory sport seats, 18" OEM M package ZHP wheels. 192xxx km's
Enthusiast owned, very well maintained and taken care of. I have all the maintenance/parts records since almost new.
Over the past couple of years I've replaced a lot of parts to keep the car feeling fresh, not because it absolutely needed it.
- Koni FSD shocks (front and rear) - really tightened up the handling
- New rear control arm bushings, and strut mounts.
- New front control arm bushings, new meile HD control arms with ball joints, new front sway bar end links. If you're buying an e46 expect to replace these if they haven't been already.
- Complete proper cooling system overhaul - all OEM BMW parts, Radiator, water pump, hoses, belts, reservoir. These are made out of plastic and will breakdown with age.
- New DISA unit
- New rear rotors and Pads (OEM BMW).
- New front rotors and pads (OEM BMW).
- 3.46 differential (mint only 20 000km when I got it), quicker acceleration.
- shark software
- K&N cold air intake
- 18" M package ZHP wheels
- M shift knob
- BMW Ipod connection kit
- This car didn't really get winter driven much as I'm away for a lot of the winter. I also have an underground car wash bay in my condo so it's always washed and parked underground out of the sun.
- Great on gas!! You can get 7.9L / 100 km on the highway.
I love this car but I need a bigger vehicle to carry equipment around.
Looking for around $12000.
Wow nice car. Mileage must make a huge difference on maintenance as our 2001 325Ci with only 110,000 km is still on original rear suspension other than shocks. Still have original cooling items other than thermostat. Front bushings, struts, ball joints replaced but that's it. Only reason I replaced the shocks and struts was I picked up kit at a great price. Can't say I noticed any improvement in drive other than a bit stiffer
I'll let this go on Maxbimmer for $9900 firm.
Looks like a good deal for whoever picks this up.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:00 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2015