maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Wheels&Tires (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Work Wheels for my E39 (Please Help) (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152015)

Syn 07-11-2012 03:49 PM

Work Wheels for my E39 (Please Help)
 
Work VS wheels

Quote:

Front is 19x9.0 and rear are 19x10. Tires size in the front is 225/35/19 and for rear is 275/30/19
http://i50.tinypic.com/2efi82x.jpg

will these fit my 2003 540i? and if not can I make them work with spacers?

Thank you.

dbworld4k 07-12-2012 01:17 PM

Need to know offset. Width and sizing seems fine.

Quack 07-12-2012 03:08 PM

pretty narrow tires on the fronts, should be 245/35/19, the rears tire size is correct.

but like mentioned above, need to know rim offset to know if it's going to fit or not.

Syn 07-12-2012 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quack (Post 1574606)
pretty narrow tires on the fronts, should be 245/35/19, the rears tire size is correct.

but like mentioned above, need to know rim offset to know if it's going to fit or not.

Offset is +26 in the front and +25 in the back

seller says its "hub centric so it will fit all bmw" for center bore measurement.

Does this help?

thanks again guys

Eurostyle 07-12-2012 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syn (Post 1574642)
Offset is +26 in the front and +25 in the back

seller says its "hub centric so it will fit all bmw" for center bore measurement.

Does this help?

thanks again guys

The E39 has a bigger center bore then all other BMW's, so most likely not. But it can always be machined to make it fit. *th-up*

Syn 07-13-2012 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eurostyle (Post 1574653)
The E39 has a bigger center bore then all other BMW's, so most likely not. But it can always be machined to make it fit. *th-up*

Thanks *rockout*


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.