1986 325E 2dr Coupe ---E30---
Never thought id be doing this but priorities change.
So Iíve got a 1986 325E, it has a custom exterior colour of charcoal grey with the stock blue cloth interior.
Vehicle was a BC car; I shipped it to Toronto when I moved here in 2008. Couldnít let go of it
- Motor is an Inline 6 Cylinder 2.7L
- Runs Good, Pulls hard
- 45L tank
- E is for efficiency
- 5 speed
- short shifter included but not installed
- is style front valance
- lowered on eibach springs and bilstein sport shocks
- has a e36 muffler with a custom tips
- The interior has no holes, rips or tears. So itís in really great shape.
- K&N cold air
- European smoked taillights
- pushed in diving boards on both sides
- stock sound system and works very well
- new alternator
- new timing belt kit
- new fuel filter
- new front control arms on both L and R
- new fan blade
- new intercooler
- new hoses all around
- new e30 M3 style bushings all around
- very minimal rust, Iím talking maybe 5-10% rust (if that)
- car has been in a heated storage for the past 4 years and was daily driven before that
- stock rims
- Bavarian engine chip
- Bavarian spark plug wires
- All electrical windows and sunroof work
- No weird smell, I used to be a detailer so car is showroom condition.
(Where I wrote new, that would be in the past 2 years, keep in mind the car has been in storage for 90% of that time)
The bad (in no particular order);
- Has over 480km but engine is still very strong
- Clusters rpm is dead
- Power steering leak but thatís common on these e30s
- battery wont hold a full charge, may just need a good charge, I donít know, its been sitting for a while
- minimal rust on the car
- Some douche bag was trying to do something cool to my car but ended up cutting a bunch of wires in the engine bay, itís a easy fix just a hassle really.
- Car needs rear sub frame bushings
- Some wear showing in the driversí side seat.
- Will need new rubber
- Has a small air leak, cant track down where its coming from but its really small
- Stock steering wheel
- Paint chips all over the front valance
Selling for $2,000;
Car is worth more then that if you wanted to part it. I just donít have the time, means or the will to do it
Itís a great started project car or conversion for track use.
Let me know if you wish to view it or have any specific question. Car is located underground in Oakville.
call/txt or email
A few bites but no takers yet. So back TTT!
If I remember correctly I think $800-$900 including insurance. Took about a week or so for it to arrive
If I didn't need the money for school I'd keep it
Would it make it to montreal?
Yes for sure.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:49 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2015