maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   BMW Cars For Sale (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   5 Series E28 m5 in trader (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151370)

SiR 06-07-2012 04:27 PM

E28 m5 in trader
 
*rockout*

http://www.autotrader.ca/a/BMW/M/NOR...o/19_5429645_/

bmwm5lover 06-07-2012 10:15 PM

Its been for sale for ageeesss on kijiji and most recently didn't sell on ebay

Eurostyle 06-08-2012 12:14 AM

Looks pretty good for the high milage it has, but not sure if it can get that king of $$$...You can get an E39 M5 with 100K less for the same price!

sproule905 06-08-2012 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eurostyle (Post 1570048)
Looks pretty good for the high milage it has, but not sure if it can get that king of $$$...You can get an E39 M5 with 100K less for the same price!

With 100k less for $11gs? An E39 M5? Noooo

seven4d 06-08-2012 06:49 AM

lol for 11k ur lucky to get a 540i with 100k or less

bmwm5lover 06-08-2012 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eurostyle (Post 1570048)
Looks pretty good for the high milage it has, but not sure if it can get that king of $$$...You can get an E39 M5 with 100K less for the same price!

All the low mileage M5's are way north of 19K FIl, I watch them like a hawk, haven't seen any sell for that little.

SiR 06-08-2012 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmwm5lover (Post 1570038)
Its been for sale for ageeesss on kijiji and most recently didn't sell on ebay

intredasting...

something must be up with it? Or people just not willing to pay that much for an old bimmer?
Its hand made and arguably one of the best(even if under powered by todays standards). hrmmm

Smitty 06-08-2012 10:24 AM

I saw this car. It's solid but has a laundry list of cosmetic problems. Owner didn't permit a test drive and kept it under 3k during his demonstration drive.

sproule905 06-08-2012 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmwm5lover (Post 1570096)
All the low mileage M5's are way north of 19K FIl, I watch them like a hawk, haven't seen any sell for that little.

Exactly... Mine was well under 19K

Axxe 06-08-2012 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smitty (Post 1570106)
I saw this car. It's solid but has a laundry list of cosmetic problems. Owner didn't permit a test drive and kept it under 3k during his demonstration drive.

LOL! Who keeps it under 3k that doesn't have anything to hide.

Murchie 06-08-2012 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmwm5lover (Post 1570038)
Its been for sale for ageeesss on kijiji

Yup. Same one..

Eurostyle 06-08-2012 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmwm5lover (Post 1570096)
All the low mileage M5's are way north of 19K FIl, I watch them like a hawk, haven't seen any sell for that little.

I have a friend who just got one, even cheaper, you might know him! Just have to get the right deal! ;)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:01 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.