maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Sightings (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Dark Grey E46 M3 on the 410 about 4PM you got off at Bovaird (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151135)

El Gato Liso 05-27-2012 06:54 PM

Dark Grey E46 M3 on the 410 about 4PM you got off at Bovaird

car sounded awesome!

but just so you know... YOU ARE A ****ING IDIOT. I SAW HOW YOU WERE DRIVING...YOU'RE ****ED BRO. GIVE AN IDIOT A BMW AND HE BECOMES EVEN MORE OF AN IDIOT.

cutting off cars left right and CENTER!!! THATS irresponsible and DANGEROUS. I should have taken your plate down, K SHIA.

****IN MORON.

///MPOWERED 06-17-2012 01:40 AM

fawk had to be in Brampton!

This is why I keep my car in the garage! Seriously thinking of selling as of lately...... E46 M3 is starting to become a dime a dozen...... especially w/ all these stupid ass kids!:mad:

Eurostyle 06-17-2012 02:25 AM

^^^Or maybe just move! lol

Tom 06-17-2012 06:09 AM

Or get a turbo kit I always see you lurking on fanatics in the FI section, pull the trigger you won't regret it :) once my car is done with Sound Performance I should have about 75% of a stg 2 hpf kit as I had to change over a lot of stuff when I did the stg4/pro efi upgrade... sorry to thread jack but PM me if your interested...
Quote:

Originally Posted by ///MPOWERED (Post 1571396)

This is why I keep my car in the garage! Seriously thinking of selling as of lately...... E46 M3 is starting to become a dime a dozen...... especially w/ all these stupid ass kids!:mad:

khurram 06-17-2012 03:47 PM

I doubth it was a kid. I'm too scared to drive like that most of the time... Only once in a while.
Ps its normally the middle aged idiots I see doing that.

sproule905 06-18-2012 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by khurram (Post 1571451)
I doubth it was a kid. I'm too scared to drive like that most of the time... Only once in a while.
Ps its normally the middle aged idiots I see doing that.

Highly doubtful

ac_2007 06-18-2012 09:24 AM

Quote:

Sell it to me *mw*

King Luis 06-18-2012 10:17 AM

Quote:

i'm in the same boat. too many kids buying them and running them into the ground.

damameke 06-18-2012 11:20 AM

What's the age definition of kids here, teens?
I see those in their mid 20s and those are the one driving
with alot of enthusiam, I dont mind if they open their M3 up
without weaving in and out.

and it's not just the BMW cars that are doing that.. I see other brand as well
saw a yellow corvette convertible(20ish driver) weaving in and out on Rutherford/islingston too ... must be the good dry weather..

King Luis 06-18-2012 03:31 PM

i'm 26, owned my car since i was 21. i find it pointless to drive my car on the street like an idiot and i take care of my car also. seeing a lot of beat up e46 m3's out there from people who can't park or drive. sad sight.

Nick_V 06-18-2012 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King Luis (Post 1571566)
seeing a lot of beat up e46 m3's out there from people who can't park or drive. sad sight.

True. There are probably as many or more non-enthusiast E46 M3 owners out there than there are enthusiasts. There are a couple I see cruising around or parked in my neighbourhood all the time now - cheap ass ugly chrome rimz looking borderline riced out.

Blackedout95 06-18-2012 10:22 PM

The reason you see younger guys doing stupid things in older M3's is simple economics, they are getting cheaper, period.

No matter what you own a moron will own one too at some point, selling it off because of what a moron does with his is imo just as moronic.

Tom 06-19-2012 03:50 AM

+1 if they can now afford a e46 m3, then you guys should now be able to afford e92 m3s... The same thing happened with the e36 and every other sports car even Ferraris... They all depreciate...
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackedout95 (Post 1571621)
The reason you see younger guys doing stupid things in older M3's is simple economics, they are getting cheaper, period.

No matter what you own a moron will own one too at some point, selling it off because of what a moron does with his is imo just as moronic.

honeydew 06-19-2012 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackedout95 (Post 1571621)

Excellent way to put it. You bought the car for a reason other than the badge/name or the price tag. Good/responsible drivers unfortunately don't own the rights to buy the car.

I don't know that the age demographic for the M3 has changed that much though, even as they become cheaper. Wealth demographic has changed, sure, but I don't know how many 50 to 60-ish Forbes 500 business types that were ever interested in the M3. Suspension would be agony for an enlarged prostate or sciatica and the engine tone is no good for phone calls to Dubai. (This is going to hurt even me: We're the ones getting older.)

Another thing to think about is that if there are the hordes of "kids" buying them up and wrecking them, your M3 will hold or increase it's value as it becomes rare to find one in decent shape. E46 M3's will always be the well balanced driving car it is now and there will always be a market for that.

Just trying to cheer you up a little. :)

lvan 06-20-2012 12:01 AM

yUP, now matter how you look at it, BMW scene has gone down the drain. I think all the yoyos that used to drive riced out civic, they drive bimmers now.