maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-topic (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   16y old white girl makes video saying how her Brampton school has too many browns (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150217)

BMW_7 04-18-2012 07:03 PM

16y old white girl makes video saying how her Brampton school has too many browns

I have read the funniest article on the front page in Metro in 5 years of reading this newspaper.

http://metronews.ca/news/canada/1085...ideo-dad-says/

The title was,

Teen regrets making racist YouTube video, dad says

Followed by this image:

http://en.wordpress.com/imgpress?url...px&w=618&h=408
Caption: Brown (sic) Students at Brampton's Turner Fenton Secondary School, where a fellow student created a YouTube video making racist comments.

After not seeing a single white person in the photo I immediately broke out in laughter

BMW_7 04-18-2012 07:09 PM

Not to mention, on page 2 it was reported a baby died in a bathtub in Downtown Toronto, and on page 3 a man fell to his death from a downtown condo.

Proof that brown vs white media is way more important and should be on page 1 with a giant image of brown students :) Thanks Metro!

Oyster 04-18-2012 09:22 PM

got link to the youtube?

Soldo 04-18-2012 10:40 PM

I found it on World Star Hip Hop. I think it may have been taken down on YouTube.

propr'one 04-18-2012 10:43 PM

I think the real issue with that HS is that too many ugly white girls go there.

Blackedout95 04-18-2012 11:04 PM

Says the white girl with ghetto eyebrows.

dbworld4k 04-19-2012 12:33 AM

I can't believe she put her name at the end and spelled it out too. Stupid much? Definitely a cry for attention.

But Turner Fenton is such a garbage school anyways, as are most Public ones in north Brampton. Sandalwood Heights, Harold Brathwaite, Central Peel, Ching, etc are festering pools of idiots, yes, most of which are thugg life wannabee "brown" kids. I used to work for PDSB for almost 7 years, it really has gotten progressively worse. I'm brown and even I'm sick of the lack of diversity in Brampton. The good is far outweighed by the bad with too many people of the same background, IMO.

Nick_V 04-19-2012 12:47 AM

looks/sounds like she did a blast before recording that...

gotcurry 04-19-2012 02:11 AM

"A group of Grade 10 boys playing football said they didn’t take the video personally, but thought it was “ignorant.” One joked that he smells like Axe — not curry."

LOL...

BimmerBoys 04-19-2012 03:48 AM

Oh please, "brown" people work 3 jobs, pay their taxes, and generally integrate easily into Canadian society. It's time for them to go!

jeremy 04-19-2012 08:18 AM

What a dumb bitch....running her mouth with a ghetto accent.

El Gato Liso 04-19-2012 08:52 AM

well this dumb bitch probably spoke the minds of what a ton of people in brampton are thinking...cept for the terrorist part.

Heres my problem with btown.

1. all the damn criminal minds from toronto are all coming to brampton.

2. diversity...?

3. the flippin' left lane is now the right lane.

4. i pay a premium .5 because of all the fraud by an obvious no longer minority.

5. brampton is NOT where they come from...wheres the adoption of canadian culture? USA does it! its called a melting pot which we've all heard of. IF YOU BECOME AMERICA, YOU ARE AMERICA, RIGHT? Well...this is a toss up. The younger generations have done it...maybe im wrong on this one...

6. did i mention i pay a damn premium because of obvious fraud?

7. It definitely is important to know people in this world...but for the wrong reasons like paying off someone to get a drivers license, or passing them because they're similar in nationality's sense!? its happening way to often...I did it legit, and so should everyone else.

8. easy to find a job in around brampton huh? NOPE. cheap labor, brown people being exploited for capitalization's sake? Cmon, look at TD Bank for example..."Mortgages for NEW immigrants!" followed by pictures of brown folk. Its a good thing for sure, but with no doubt there is a major $$$ gain by signing up these people.

9. the quality of driving has plummeted in this city..

10. a lot of brown kids have a "black" mentality. walk and talk like what your stereotyped image of a young black kid.

11. go to the doctor's office in brampton...wait ****in hours to see a doc because of people taking advantage of free health care for a damn cough...its true.

12. so many damn indian girls are ****ing sexy as ****, and i want to bang one...they all stay with their own kind lol...every indian girl i try macking on makes it clear to **** off hahahahaha....maybe its just me O_O. grrrrrrrr....

:)

...but i reluctantly love this city. and dont say if i have a problem, get out.

SiR 04-19-2012 10:12 AM

its brampton. its been that way since like 1667

gotcurry 04-19-2012 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Gato Liso (Post 1561240)

12. so many damn indian girls are ****ing sexy as ****, and i want to bang one...they all stay with their own kind lol...every indian girl i try macking on makes it clear to **** off hahahahaha....maybe its just me O_O. grrrrrrrr....

its not you budd.. indian girls have a negative attitude towards dating or cock in general fcplm!! .. maybe it has something to do with the way they are brought up BUT then you have the indian floozies, who are loud and abnoxious that you WANT to stay away from...*no-no*

daytona 04-19-2012 11:30 AM

so hot brown girls are good but the rest send home?....I rather have a law abiding hard working brown person than a white trailer trash hole trashing a whole culture because it doesnt suit her ways.....