maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   BMW Club of Canada (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
-   -   come check out a Trillum ADS on Saturday April 28th (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150166)

richie_s999 04-16-2012 10:01 PM

come check out a Trillum ADS on Saturday April 28th

Its always fun to hang out at the track during a Trillium BMW Club ADS (Advance Driving School), lots of action always going on, tires screaming, engines roaring, its and adrenaline producing atmosphere filled with grins of drivers, both students and instructors getting out of everything from daily driver, to modded cars, to full blown caged gutted track monsters.

So here is your chance to check it out and see first hand why so many people do the schools, consider this your invitation to spend the day checking every aspect of what an Advance Driving School with Trillium BMW Club is all about.

Here is what the day will include....

- get to Mosport between 8 and 10am, sign in and find me, I'll have a schedule of whats happening when for you, and be there to answer any questions you have

- sit in on an inclass session or two

- try out the skid pad exercise with your car

- instructors will take you for a ride around the track - your a passenger in their car getting a ride ( we have some helmets you can use or bring your own)

- track walk at the end of the day hosted by Derrick Hansen

- parade laps with your car around the track while school is breaking for lunch, these are not hot laps, these are speed limited paced laps around a breath taking beautiful track.

-Join us for the catered diner ($20 includes 2 wobbly pops) if you'd like at the end of the day.

anyone interested in or is coming out please email me to confirm at richie_s999@hotmail.com

Hope to see everyone out, so gather your friends and invite everyone for an exciting day!

Rich

Chefskinny 04-17-2012 12:37 AM

Car won't be ready but I'll try and come out!

richie_s999 04-17-2012 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chefskinny (Post 1560701)
Car won't be ready but I'll try and come out!

Hope your able to make it, let me know how many people you have coming with you

craz azn 04-17-2012 08:17 PM

Dude, just FYI, it's Derek Hanson. You might want to change your post, especially on CASC so it looks a bit more professional.

richie_s999 04-18-2012 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by craz azn (Post 1560916)
Dude, just FYI, it's Derek Hanson. You might want to change your post, especially on CASC so it looks a bit more professional.

Good catch, I'll see if it can be touched up

TrackClub 04-18-2012 09:55 AM

Derrick or Derek...there is ONLY ONE Colonel Hanson and everybody loves him :)

Gleb 04-18-2012 07:16 PM

PM'd you on CASC

E30M42cab 04-19-2012 12:32 AM

You never PM me on CASC :(

Gleb 04-19-2012 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by E30M42cab (Post 1561196)
You never PM me on CASC :(

Start posting literary gems and I'll be in touch ;)

richie_s999 04-19-2012 06:57 AM

for some weird reason I am not getting email notification from this thread when someone posts?

richie_s999 04-19-2012 07:10 AM

would like to note that I misspelled Derek Hanson's name and did not catch it in posting it myself, think you to those professional enough to PM or email me noting it. Apologize to Derek for the mistake.

Hope to see everyone out at the track for the day or weekend, always fun hanging out and spending time there on or off the track.

Cheers

Rich

Steve30 04-28-2012 09:01 PM

Just wanna thank Rich and everyone else for the great time! I'll try and get my car prepared for the June school!

dble Trouble 04-28-2012 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve30 (Post 1563022)
Just wanna thanks Rich and everyone else for the great time! I'll try and get my car prepared for the June school!

Steve it was great to meet you. I'm glad you came out and got to see what all of the hub ub is all about. See you at our June School. For those of you who still want to check it out, we're back again all day tomorrow!