maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Exhaust Parts (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=173)
-   -   E34 M5 S38B36 Factory stainless steel Headers (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=149693)

///Maluco 03-27-2012 06:30 PM

E34 M5 S38B36 Factory stainless steel Headers
 
These S38B36 factory stainless steel headers came off a 1991 E34 M5 from California.

$325 obo.
I also have the heat shields (not shown) that mount on these headers which I'll include with this sale.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...Headers-01.jpg

Woofer 03-27-2012 06:56 PM

WOW lol
Will these fit your sisters car????
If so her bday is coming up lol

///Maluco 03-28-2012 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woofer (Post 1556394)
WOW lol
Will these fit your sisters car????
If so her bday is coming up lol

Sadly they're not a direct swap. If they were, they'd be on her car already.:D

You'll need to remove and replace/weld all new flanges to fit on the M30B35 block. Then adapt the ends to the rest of the exhaust.

1st 5er 04-16-2012 07:37 PM

Still available?

///Maluco 04-16-2012 10:34 PM

No one has picked them up yet Sherman!

1st 5er 04-17-2012 12:32 AM

Jim (funfunfer) had an issue with his, so I passed the link along.

Are you willing to ship, and any idea cost to Tejas?

JINT 05-03-2012 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ///Maluco (Post 1556507)
Sadly they're not a direct swap. If they were, they'd be on her car already.:D

You'll need to remove and replace/weld all new flanges to fit on the M30B35 block. Then adapt the ends to the rest of the exhaust.

you mean the downpipe flanges or the flanges that bolt to the cylinder head?

///Maluco 05-03-2012 12:44 PM

My understanding is that it's most likely all flanges.
The downpipe flanges are easy to custom make at any muffler shop.

JINT 05-04-2012 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ///Maluco (Post 1563963)
My understanding is that it's most likely all flanges.
The downpipe flanges are easy to custom make at any muffler shop.

yeah i'm aware, thats why i was asking. If it was only the downpipes i'd pick this up in a heartbeat

///Maluco 06-02-2012 09:56 PM

Sold


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.