maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   BMW Cars For Sale (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   1988 E30 325i Convertable (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=149353)

richie_s999 03-13-2012 10:51 PM

1988 E30 325i Convertable
 
37 Attachment(s)
OK strait up, bought this car to part out, and have people who want parts from it, but its one of the most solid E30 Verts I have seen in a long time.

So $2500 cash firm for the car, by wednesday at midnight (March 14th) and the car is yours

I took pics of everything I could, car shows 280,000 on odometer, but car came with a couple clusters, it seems alot less.

fires up and runs very nicely!
needs

tires
shift linkage worn
tierods

possibly other things, I just got the car dropped off today, so haven't been able to overly look at it

so if someone wants it grab it now because thursday morning I will start parting it out

here are the pictures....

again $2500 FIRM by midnight Wednesday March 14th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boxer2 03-13-2012 11:51 PM

Hey, saw this on kijiji, looks pretty clean I think it would be a shame to part it out, if no one buys it I'd be willing to give you $800 for it, lemme know!

Dissembler 03-14-2012 12:28 AM

Gawd, that thing is MINT. 5spd swap and someone would have a wicked summer daily.

Eurostyle 03-14-2012 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dissembler (Post 1553701)
5spd swap and someone would have a wicked summer daily.

Is it a 3 speed right now!?:confused:

E30M42cab 03-14-2012 12:48 AM

In the event of a part out, I will take the interior please (front and rear seats, door cards, and rear speaker covers). Half for my dad's car, half for mine. Also, the lower rocker driver's side moulding strip is mine. I will pay you monies! There are other little odds and sods, but i will wait and see if you sell the car first before I rhym off what I need.

Oh shit, I will also take the inner frame rail covers if you can get them off without breaking them:)

Hmmm, and maybe the front quarter panels, as I have dropped my front wheels into too many pot holes.

Dissembler 03-14-2012 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eurostyle (Post 1553705)
Is it a 3 speed right now!?:confused:

was a clever ploy to get more traffic to this thread so that another e30 isn't parted out... and not my completely missing the fact that it is already a 5spd http://images.bimmerforums.com/smilies/1shifty.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by E30M42cab (Post 1553708)
In the event of a part out, I will take the interior please (front and rear seats, door cards, and rear speaker covers). Half for my dad's car, half for mine. Also, the lower rocker driver's side moulding strip is mine. I will pay you monies! There are other little odds and sods, but i will wait and see if you sell the car first before I rhym off what I need.

Oh shit, I will also take the inner frame rail covers if you can get them off without breaking them:)

Hmmm, and maybe the front quarter panels, as I have dropped my front wheels into too many pot holes.

See? The vultures gather

Eurostyle 03-14-2012 01:09 AM

^^^Cant blame you, SO many cabrio's are auto, it's almost natural to assume its automatic...:D

careless7 03-14-2012 02:53 AM

Is it Thursday yet?

Ceeker 03-14-2012 09:29 AM

pm sent

cashmoney 03-14-2012 10:31 AM

$1300 easy $500

T.Dot_E30 03-14-2012 10:35 AM

Rich, Put the plastic bumper conversion on this car. Lower it, get some flashy wheels, clean it up a bit and it will probably sell for $5k.

That interior looks mint, probably the most desirable parts on the car. (Minus the cluster of course)

richie_s999 03-14-2012 10:40 AM

Price is $2500 FIRM. I'll make that easy parting this one so if you can't read the first thread or can't see the value don't waste my time

I have a feeling it's gonna get parted at this point

richie_s999 03-14-2012 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T.Dot_E30 (Post 1553764)
Rich, Put the plastic bumper conversion on this car. Lower it, get some flashy wheels, clean it up a bit and it will probably sell for $5k.

That interior looks mint, probably the most desirable parts on the car. (Minus the cluster of course)



Sold the conversion, do have a few clusters in the garage, I thought about holding it and selling with some work, but at this point have so many people requesting and needing parts that I think sacrafIcing this one will save many others

cashmoney 03-14-2012 12:21 PM

bump

Shock(/\)ave 03-14-2012 12:29 PM

If this car hadn't been repainted a different colour it would be in my driveway right now. It would be a shame to see it parted out, but at least you tried finding it a new owner.

Best of luck with the sale! *th-up*


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2014