maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Looking for (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   WTB: KW V2 coilovers (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=149189)

Nipuna 03-06-2012 09:49 AM

WTB: KW V2 coilovers

Hello, does anyone know where I might be able to get a good price on these coilovers?
So far the cheapest one I found was at nextmod (in Markham) for 2000 cash.
Which is still a little expensive.

Thanks

Bullet Ride 03-06-2012 10:27 AM

$2k for a KW V2 kit in Canada is a pretty good price. You won't find it for much less than that state side.
If it's any consolation, the V2 kit for the E30 runs about the same price, so if you look at the cost of the suspension relative to the cost of the car itself, you're getting a way better deal on your mods lol

Steve30 03-06-2012 11:02 AM

Check out modbargains.com. I got my v3's from there. Sometimes they have sales on them. I got my v3's for 1800. Also check out amazon. They are selling st's for like 780 shipped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nipuna 03-06-2012 10:56 PM

Thank you for your help and yeah i'm talking with one of the modbargain salesman:)
Lol wow e30 is the same huh I am getting a deal:D

Nipuna 03-14-2012 11:32 AM

anyone know of anyplace that sells the kw v2s for less than 2000 dollars? Modbargain did give me 1950 but with shipping and handling and payment methods its a headache and I rather get it from a local shop owners.

PS. I will be open to the idea of promoting your shops and such in car shows/ when I go track my car and etc. so please let me know if you have any good prices.

thanks

T.Dot_E30 03-14-2012 11:37 AM

Look into BC racing if you want something cheaper but still good quality. Few guys on m3forum have good things to say about them.

Nipuna 03-14-2012 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T.Dot_E30 (Post 1553798)
Look into BC racing if you want something cheaper but still good quality. Few guys on m3forum have good things to say about them.

yeah my friend actually bought a set for his honda SI last week and is convincing me to buy them. I was leaning towards them as well, but not sure how well it will stand salt and snow even after rust proof. Im skeptical on that.

(i know many are going to say... why are you using coils during winter!? its because my current stock ones are broken and I have no intension on buying two sets of suspension and if the ones I have rusts later down the road even after rust proofing every other month or so then I will just buy new ones again)

^^ sorry about that just had to explain why :D
I know the KW is INOX stainless steel and the BC racing im not sure if it will last...
thats my only concern
if anyone can chime in on this it would be much appreciated thank you

itrocks4u 06-13-2012 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nipuna (Post 1552146)
Hello, does anyone know where I might be able to get a good price on these coilovers?
So far the cheapest one I found was at nextmod (in Markham) for 2000 cash.
Which is still a little expensive.

Thanks

Did you buy these already? I know a place.