maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-topic (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   So now Iran - Israel conflict (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148946)

lvan 02-23-2012 07:01 PM

So now Iran - Israel conflict

Okay so after Americans bombed Japan, Vietnam, Yugoslavia (1999), Iraq 2001-2011, North Afirica 2011, Iran could be next. So could this be the time when shit may hit the fan?

How would this conflict affect us in Canada? How much are we looking to be paying for gas? What is it gonna do to our economy? What's your opinion on Iran-Israel-Usa issue? Gas prices in UK/Framce already jumped by a bit more than expected. I think this may be a nightmare if Usa gets stuck in there as they have done in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Bring it on.

sirex 02-23-2012 07:03 PM

Bomb everything.

Good time to buy Raytheon, Northman Groupen (whatever its called) and all those other bomb makers.

daytona 02-26-2012 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sirex (Post 1550302)
Bomb everything.

Good time to buy Raytheon, Northman Groupen (whatever its called) and all those other bomb makers.

you should have bought the military shares in 2001 when Bush Sr started desert storm I....by all acounts 125 companies that makes the guns,bullets,vest,etc,etc their stock has almost triple in value since then.Not to go into the Tinfoil hat direction but look at Bush Jr former VP past and see conflict of interest in almost 5 major military contractors that won billion dollar contracts for the next 10 years.

sirex 02-26-2012 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daytona (Post 1550664)
you should have bought the military shares in 2001 when Bush Sr started desert storm I....by all acounts 125 companies that makes the guns,bullets,vest,etc,etc their stock has almost triple in value since then.Not to go into the Tinfoil hat direction but look at Bush Jr former VP past and see conflict of interest in almost 5 major military contractors that won billion dollar contracts for the next 10 years.

ohya I know dude. Started watching Raytheon back in 2006. only back then I didn't have money lol.

BimmerGuys 02-26-2012 01:01 PM

They never bomber Yugoslavia, they bombed Serbia.

noodles101 02-26-2012 02:07 PM

is this the reason why the gas price is 1.30 -__-............

lvan 02-26-2012 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BimmerGuys (Post 1550717)
They never bomber Yugoslavia, they bombed Serbia.

Not true. They bombed Bosnia in 1995 as well. Montenegro and Serbia were targeted in 1999 as well.

I am not gonna buy American car ever. The Japanese one that I tend to buy has to come with a VIN number starting with J.*th-up*

lvan 02-26-2012 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daytona (Post 1550664)

Sounds logical, but you would have to sell at the right time as well. Correct?

damameke 02-26-2012 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noodles101 (Post 1550729)
is this the reason why the gas price is 1.30 -__-............

partially.. Iran stopped selling oil to a few EU countries.. British and French companies thus Oil price has spiked, closed at $125 on Friday,
so gas price will be higher soon $1.40 to $1.50 regular

oil stock anyone?...

ericdalinda 02-27-2012 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lvan (Post 1550780)
Not true. They bombed Bosnia in 1995 as well. Montenegro and Serbia were targeted in 1999 as well.

I am not gonna buy American car ever. The Japanese one that I tend to buy has to come with a VIN number starting with J.*th-up*

cool story bro

5style 02-27-2012 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by damameke (Post 1550795)
partially.. Iran stopped selling oil to a few EU countries.. British and French companies thus Oil price has spiked, closed at $125 on Friday,
so gas price will be higher soon $1.40 to $1.50 regular

oil stock anyone?...

ok thats it, im converting to diesel and then to biodiesel. **** THIS.

bmwm5lover 02-27-2012 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5style (Post 1550846)
ok thats it, im converting to diesel and then to biodiesel. **** THIS.

Stop bitching!! My engine is twice as big as yours, imagine how I am going to feel at the pump!:(

Blades 02-27-2012 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmwm5lover (Post 1550871)
Stop bitching!! My engine is twice as big as yours, imagine how I am going to feel at the pump!:(

if you can afford an M5 you can afford the gas.

Dinanstu 02-27-2012 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lvan (Post 1550301)
Okay so after Americans bombed Japan, Vietnam, Yugoslavia (1999), Iraq 2001-2011, North Afirica 2011, Iran could be next. So could this be the time when shit may hit the fan?

How would this conflict affect us in Canada? How much are we looking to be paying for gas? What is it gonna do to our economy? What's your opinion on Iran-Israel-Usa issue? Gas prices in UK/Framce already jumped by a bit more than expected. I think this may be a nightmare if Usa gets stuck in there as they have done in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Bring it on.

So what about your 'bubble' if Iran has a bomb? Try not to show us how you REALLY feel without all the information. That's why the world needs the inspection of the nuclear sights that Iran has agreed to in treaty (NPT)and now refuses access?....
...but go ahead, blame the USA when they are doing ....nothing...

Economy? Gas? Thats pretty ignorant considering the price the people will pay if this goes tits up...maybe you should enlist...

sirex 02-27-2012 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dinanstu (Post 1550926)
So what about your 'bubble' if Iran has a bomb? Try not to show us how you REALLY feel without all the information. That's why the world needs the inspection of the nuclear sights that Iran has agreed to in treaty (NPT)and now refuses access?....
...but go ahead, blame the USA when they are doing ....nothing...

Economy? Gas? Thats pretty ignorant considering the price the people will pay if this goes tits up...maybe you should enlist...

Iran makes 1% of the worlds oil. The only reason price even fluctuates is because of all the bullshit going on the exchanges on a daily basis by people with shit tons of cash.

edit

I may have underexagerated that number.