Lubromoly (Liqui Moly ) CERA TEC is now available in Canada
Liquimoly Cera Tec is now available at PTM.
$22.99 plus tax per bottle.
Micro ceramic solid lubricant suspension based on hexagonal boron nitride (BN) in
mineral oil. The laminar graphite-similar structure reduces friction and wear and
prevents direct metal-to-metal contact. The < 0.5 μm particle size guarantees
optimal filter flow properties and protects against depositing of solid lubricant
- Mixable with all commercially available motor oils
- Stable even under high thermal and dynamic permanent loads
- No deposits and absolutely compatible with all commonly used filter systems
- Resists extremely high and low temperatures
- Reduces fuel consumption
- Increases engine service life
- Increases smooth operation
- Stable under extreme pressures
- Chemically inert
- Higher performance gain due to reduced friction
- Does not increase the phosphorous and sulfur content of the motor oil
- Tested with catalytic converters and diesel particle filter
TECHNICAL DATA Base :
BN micro ceramic
Color: : Yellowish white
Ceramic particle size : Majority < 0.5 μm
Temperature stability of the
ceramic particles : To +1,200 °C
Density at +20 °C : 0-89 - 0.90 g/cm³ DIN 51757
Viscosity at +20 °C : ~300 mPa*s DIN 51398
Flash point : 200 °C DIN ISO 2592
Pour point : -20 °C DIN ISO 3016
Can you put your email address on your company page? I don't want to use the form on the webpage, rather just send an email.
We dont use the email address to avoid spam bots.
our address is precisiontuning at bellnet.ca Replace at with @
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:04 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2015