maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Detailing & Care (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   Business Review: EE Auto Detailing Inc. (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147644)

Daonhathai 12-10-2011 06:53 PM

Business Review: EE Auto Detailing Inc.

I brought them my 2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT today, showed up almost half an hour late but that didn't seem to bother them. Felix and his staff greeted me and sat me down and went over the details of what services would be carried out (I originally only wanted undercoating ($60), but for $140 I had undercoating, full rust proof, and a detail done and could not complain about the price for all that work.). About 2 hours had passed but I was pretty occupied with Netflix and Gran Turismo 5 (Time Trail: Ferrari F40 =D) so it didn't seem long at all. Upon leaving the shop, I discovered that my windshield was dirty which made vision a little blurry (oncoming headlights) and addressed this to Felix over the phone. He was pretty adamant about making sure I did not leave dis-satisfied and asked me to come back to have staff correct the problem. I was already on the highway and told him it wasn't really a big deal and that I would wipe it down when I got home. He sent me a text a shortly after offering to give my SUV a wax/polish job on the house on my next visit.

Service: 4/5
Efficiency: 5/5
Price: 5/5
Customer Care: 5/5

Overall was a very good experience, was worth the travel and will definitely return in the future. I will be back within a couple weeks to have a couple more cars rust proofed (and of course take up on Felix's offer for the wax job haha). Will let you guys know how that goes.

Without a doubt would recommend EE Auto Detailing to anyone who is looking to get their vehicle read for winter to check them out. I was very surprised to hear that not many of the forum members have taken advantages of the promotional pricing.

FelixT 12-10-2011 07:08 PM

man, you are fast....

Usually I would check everything again after it's done, but today, I had to rush out to meet someone.

thank you for your review! really appreciate it!

BMW_M_POWER 12-10-2011 08:46 PM

Yes Felix is very honest and professional.
Would recommend everyone to try his service!

FelixT 12-11-2011 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmw_m_power (Post 1538810)
yes felix is very honest and professional.
Would recommend everyone to try his service!

thank you!

jmack 12-11-2011 01:52 PM

If some more reviews come in I will consider taking my 540i for a complete detail/wax job/undercoating. So far looks promising. I don't live in the GTA but travel there every now and then, so I will think about making a visit. I'm down for businesses that are flexible and work hard to please their customers.

FelixT 12-11-2011 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmack (Post 1538884)
If some more reviews come in I will consider taking my 540i for a complete detail/wax job/undercoating. So far looks promising. I don't live in the GTA but travel there every now and then, so I will think about making a visit. I'm down for businesses that are flexible and work hard to please their customers.

we will always try to do our best,and open for any suggestion for improvements :)

we want your repeat business. :)

mpower1226 12-12-2011 01:59 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Today I had taken my mcoupe for in and out spcl. Overall experience was good.
staffs were friendly and clean facility.

I would make some suggestions if you would like Felix. pm me.

I will take my car back again. this time, my daily driver c class and mazda.

Daonhathai 12-12-2011 02:19 AM

Hope you have time for 2 cars and a truck in a couple weeks lol.

FelixT 12-12-2011 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daonhathai (Post 1539005)
Hope you have time for 2 cars and a truck in a couple weeks lol.

would appreciate ur feedback and repeat business :)*wave*

FelixT 12-12-2011 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mpower1226 (Post 1539004)
Today I had taken my mcoupe for in and out spcl. Overall experience was good.
staffs were friendly and clean facility.

I would make some suggestions if you would like Felix. pm me.

I will take my car back again. this time, my daily driver c class and mazda.

pmed. thank u for your feedback!!!*th-up*

ismail 12-12-2011 07:46 AM

Went on Friday to have the CR-V in-and-out special and the Full rust proof - Excellent work by Felix and his team - car was spotless inside and out and they walked me through the rust proofing both on top and underneath. Also called to confirm the appt for the 328is in advance for later this evening.

FelixT 12-12-2011 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ismail (Post 1539017)
Went on Friday to have the CR-V in-and-out special and the Full rust proof - Excellent work by Felix and his team - car was spotless inside and out and they walked me through the rust proofing both on top and underneath. Also called to confirm the appt for the 328is in advance for later this evening.

*th-up**th-up* thanks

ismail 12-13-2011 02:22 PM

Solid service on my e36 yesterday as well. Pics linked.

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/show...94#post1539194

FelixT 12-13-2011 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ismail (Post 1539219)
Solid service on my e36 yesterday as well. Pics linked.

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/show...94#post1539194

*wiggle**wiggle* thanks for putting up the photos~

FelixT 12-17-2011 01:16 PM

=))))