maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-topic (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   FREE: got a $50 Bell Gift Card, anyone needs it? (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147567)

FelixT 12-07-2011 04:47 PM

FREE: got a $50 Bell Gift Card, anyone needs it?

Good till Dec 18.

only for new activation with 3yr term.

So if you are planning to get an iphone/LTE device with a contract, this is $50 off on the hardware/accessories upon activation.

I'm with Bell already, don't know why they send it to me when it's only valid for new activation............*rockout**rockout*

ChrisTO 12-07-2011 09:59 PM

lol...that's bell for you...really understanding/knowing their customers. maybe they figure word of mouth. :)

i recently received in the mail specifically addressed to our address - not some postal code mass drop - for Fibe internet. I called them up and they said not available in our area....WTF did you send me the flyer then with the associated promo to sign up when it's not even available!?!?!

these yahoos can't market their way out of a wet paper bag. i'm not a customer of there's for anything and I'm still PO'd with them.

FelixT 12-07-2011 10:41 PM

lol.... I actually have Fibe tv/internet,,,, really like it!

propr'one 12-08-2011 10:44 AM

I have telus' version of IPTV, its really good out here.

I'm pretty sure with bell fibe your internet is actually unmetered (and they lie to you saying you have a 100gb cap). While its not actually technically difficult for them to meter your non-TV content vs other traffic, i bet you they dont.

(telus is cool, they say unlimited and they mean it, i've dowloaded 1.5tb this month so far;))

FelixT 12-08-2011 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by propr'one (Post 1538418)
I have telus' version of IPTV, its really good out here.

I'm pretty sure with bell fibe your internet is actually unmetered (and they lie to you saying you have a 100gb cap). While its not actually technically difficult for them to meter your non-TV content vs other traffic, i bet you they dont.

(telus is cool, they say unlimited and they mean it, i've dowloaded 1.5tb this month so far;))

um..as far as I know, tv content does not count toward my internet usage.
but if i do facebook twitter on my tv, then it's internet usage.

my internet is 90gb, 12mbps $36 for a year, no contract,,, i think it's decent.*sad**sad*

Coupedup 12-08-2011 12:19 PM

I do not believe it is transferable.... we got $100 card last year at this time from bell in the mail (our accounts are in my wifes name) and they refused to honour it for me....

Actually truth be told the bastards at Baka wireless (sherway) refused to accept it at all becuase the offer was written in french and they could not understand it. I asked them to call their headoffice to clarify the promo and they refused and asked me to go home and call them myself...

It was at that exact moment I signed with Rogers for 3 years....

FelixT 12-08-2011 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coupedup (Post 1538443)
I do not believe it is transferable.... we got $100 card last year at this time from bell in the mail (our accounts are in my wifes name) and they refused to honour it for me....

Actually truth be told the bastards at Baka wireless (sherway) refused to accept it at all becuase the offer was written in french and they could not understand it. I asked them to call their headoffice to clarify the promo and they refused and asked me to go home and call them myself...

It was at that exact moment I signed with Rogers for 3 years....

Maybe we are referring to different gift card? the one I have does not have a name on it, so anyone can use it.. :idea:

Roger's have some sick retention deals too,,,

propr'one 12-08-2011 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FelixT (Post 1538423)
my internet is 90gb, 12mbps $36 for a year, no contract,,, i think it's decent.*sad**sad*

Your TV usage definately does not count towards your bandwidth cap.

36$ a year for internet?

I pay 45 intro for 6 months 75 normal rate for 32mbps down / 3mpbs up unmetered internet and HD IPTV (150 channels, ~25 HD)

FelixT 12-08-2011 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by propr'one (Post 1538472)
Your TV usage definately does not count towards your bandwidth cap.

36$ a year for internet?

I pay 45 intro for 6 months 75 normal rate for 32mbps down / 3mpbs up unmetered internet and HD IPTV (150 channels, ~25 HD)

that's a pretty sik deal!*th-up*
mine is 36/month for 12months, 72 normal, no contract.