maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   X series (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   E53 parts (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147523)

JCunha 12-05-2011 08:32 PM

E53 parts
 
I have the following from a 2005 X5:
- auto headlight switch /fog 50$
- handbrake leather surround 40$
- rear climate / cigarette lighter/ heated seats switches 80$
Also selling a very good condition battery manufactured may 2009( BMW battery) from the x5 and a gas cap
Check out my add for pics

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ336069815
Pm me or text or call anytime of day @ 647 289 0021 for more info , open to reasonable offers

jljljl 11-07-2013 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCunha (Post 1537878)
I have the following from a 2005 X5:
- auto headlight switch /fog 50$
- handbrake leather surround 40$
- rear climate / cigarette lighter/ heated seats switches 80$
Also selling a very good condition battery manufactured may 2009( BMW battery) from the x5 and a gas cap
Check out my add for pics

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ336069815
Pm me or text or call anytime of day @ 647 289 0021 for more info , open to reasonable offers


hi, this is a long shot but do you still have anything available

thanks

JCunha 11-07-2013 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jljljl (Post 1630380)
hi, this is a long shot but do you still have anything available

thanks

Your In luck , I Just cleaned out my garage yesterday and saw I still have all the parts except the battery. Text me or call me @ 647 289 0021 if your interested

jljljl 11-07-2013 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCunha (Post 1630381)
Your In luck , I Just cleaned out my garage yesterday and saw I still have all the parts except the battery. Text me or call me @ 647 289 0021 if your interested

the cigarette lighter, is that the actual piece that you can place an fm transmitter or gps connector to?
and is the "auto headlight switch /fog" the dial to choose from low beam or daytime lights?

..how are you able to sell them by piece?

JCunha 11-07-2013 07:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
hope this answers your question..

jljljl 11-07-2013 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCunha (Post 1630386)
hope this answers your question..

Oh, I see now.
not quite what i'm looking for, thanks though!

can i ask how or why are you selling? did you upgrade the pieces or just change them?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2014