LTO: 2009 GRB STi Sport-Tech Satin Pearl White
- Year: 2009
- Model: Impreza WRX STi Sport-Tech, 6 spd
- Body style: 5 Door Hatchback
- Exterior colour: Satin Pearl White
- Current kilometres 35,000
- Located: Markham, ON
- Detailed Specs: http://www.subaru.ca/content/7907/me...t_Specs_EN.pdf
Vehicle Added Features:
- Subaru OEM fog lights
- Subaru OEM wheel lock set
- Subaru OEM rear bumper step pad
- Subaru OEM rear seatback cargo area net
- Subaru OEM deep winter weather rubber mats
- Subaru OEM navigation (software) update to 2011
- V-Limited front lip spoiler
- Perrin™ shorty black anodized antenna
- Lamin-x tail light red overlay film
- Quad chrome exhaust finisher tips
- JDM red grille stripe
- HIDCanada 6000k HID low beam bulbs
- HIDCanada 3000k halogen high beam bulbs
- HIDCanada 3000k halogen fog light bulbs
- 35%/20% front/rear window gray tint
- Subaru $0 deductable extended warranty for 48 months
- Tire, wheel, windshield, dent and ding, key/remote protection for 60 months
- Fabric care warranty for lifetime
Lease Take-Over Details:
- Leasing company: Toyota Credit
- Monthly payment, before taxes: $619.47
- Monthly payment, incl. taxes: $700.00
- Original down payment: $1711.84
- Purchase Option at end of lease: $20,983.50
- Total Kilometre allowance: 96,000
- Excess KM charge: 0.10
- Original lease term (months): 48
- Lease expiry date: 04/18/2013 (M/D/Y)
This car replaced a BMW 08 135i for the wife to use as her "baby-mobile". Fast forward two years and we now have two boys (one 3 mos). While everything fits just fine, there is little space for long trip luggage if we put in the dual stroller.
Because we knew this is a "baby-mobile" going in, we opted for every single coverage possible so there is just able ZERO liability in the lease return. Of course since this is a "baby-mobile", we opted for all the cosmetic mods which could be easily reversed on return.
The OEM bumper step guard and rear cargo net were added on delivery as further convenience and "protection". Getting a stroller in and out plus baggage she'd be prone to scratch the top of the bumper so the guard was a no-brainer.
KMs is super low with a whopping 61,000 left over 19 months (equiv of 38,526 per year free!).
There's lots of potential in this car which we were not able to tap. I'd love to have done JDM pink springs and a Cobb AccessPORT but it's too late. Her next car looks to be a Mazda5 (or R350 Bluetec if she has her way).
Considered buying it out and reselling but there just isn't enough hours in a day anymore when you have two babies. It look over a month just to cobble these pics and get this typed up/posted.
Thanks for looking! By the way, "joyriders" need not apply. You're looking at an STI, you know what it is and it has all it's stock 300bhp. May be harsh, but we don't have much time (slots) to accommodate test rides, and there's no way my wife would go out in the car with two babies and a stranger to just to satisfy a lead foot.
EDIT: That "green" thing on the passenger seat is the strap for the rear facing baby mirror. The blue thing on the driver side dash is a bunny. Yeah, lady-driven-baby-mobile now.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:03 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2014