Alpina B12 5.0 FOR SALE
Before I start, I kindly want to ask: NO tire kickers / test drivers or unrelated posts. I am in NO HURRY to sell it, so please avoid trades or unreasonable offers.
For sale is my 1990 Alpina B12 (#128 of 305). The car currently has ~104500 km and is in rust free, mint condition (quote the professional appraisal "clean as a whistle"). I've had this car for almost 3 years and spared nothing when it came to having it in showroom (close to new) condition.
Looking on various sites, condition-wise this seems to be one of the best Alpina B12s left in the world, with one of the lowest mileage (most are around 200k - 350k). I replaced more than I should have, but my dream was to have it in close to brand new condition. Here it goes:
ENGINE & RELATED
- Replaced valve stem seals
- Replaced oil line bolts with the redesigned BMW ones
- Replaced rocker arms
- Replaced valve cover gaskets
- Re-sealed intake gaskets
- Replaced fuel injectors (matched set)
- Replaced both MAFs
- Replaced spark plugs
- Replaced spark plug wires
- Replaced air filters
- Replaced both coolant temperature sensors
- Replaced all 4 VCV/PCV valves and hoses
- Replaced intake manifold supports
- Replaced fuel hoses
- Replaced vacuum hoses
- Replaced fuel filters
- Replaced seal on the chain tensioner
- Replaced upper and lower oil pan gaskets
- Replaced engine oil: Mobil1 full synthetic 15W-50
- Replaced transmission gasket
- Replaced transmission filter
- Replaced gear selector seal
- Replaced transmission oil
- Replaced differential oil with BMW synthetic 75W-140
- Rebuilt all calipers
- Replaced brake hoses
- Replaced all brake discs (ATE)
- Replaced brake pads (Akebono ceramic)
SUSPENSION & STEERING
- Replaced rear LAD (self-leveling) accumulators
- Replaced front upper thrust arms
- Replaced front lower control arms
- Replaced tie rods
- Replaced sway bar links
- Nakamichi CD300 cd/mp3/wma
- Bridgestone Potenza RE760 SPORT
PROBLEMS (may fix these if I find some time)
- A/C doesn’t work
- Slight dent on one of the front rims
- Tiny (few milimeters) crack of the paint on the hood - not easily noticeable
- Driver’s head rest doesn’t go up (though it did last year – should be an easy fix as the motor is working)
The car has a limited production/classic car insurance of 177 per YEAR (10000 km/year and $1 million medical coverage). I will upload some more pictures on picassa or other website in the following days.
Price: 33000 CAD
-ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS-
O.M.G. Screw the colour, Interested in a trade :D
Thanks a lot for the nice comments, but I don't want to trade it.
Another note: the car was driven for a little bit before taking the pictures. The carpets aren't stained; only slightly dirty at the time I took the pictures. Same goes with the tires.
I should polish it and take other pictures, but it all depends on the weather now.
very rare !!!
Amazing car!!! With the SWB it looks so much better, almost like an E34!
:O Why are you selling it Paul?!
Thanks! :) Well, Flaviu to be honest I love this car and if I get the price...I'll sell it, if not I'll gladly keep it. The biggest problem is that:
- I don't drive it in the winter to keep it salt/rust free
- I don't leave it in parking lots to avoid door/shopping cart/purse hits :)
- I don't drive it when it's too busy so I don't get rear ended by anyone
Other than that...in the few kms/year I love it :)
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:11 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2015