maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   BMW Cars For Sale (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   Alpine 89 sedan auto 125km little common rust/tuning (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146194)

e30sequel 10-04-2011 04:02 PM

Alpine 89 sedan auto 125km little common rust/tuning

9 Attachment(s)
Hi
Ready to put car up for sale at an adjusted 'for forum' price. This is an all original car with MTO verified and functioning odometer. The car diet included nothing but oe parts and it will be needing this again upon purchase ie radiator/hoses, belts, tensioner, waterpump, valve cover gasket, hood release cable JUST gave out, and various smaller items. I have noted minimal rust and the pictures will attest to it. So far, I have sanded down 90% down to bare metal because it is surface rust with no holes/rot. The worst spot is the front 2 fenders at the very bottom along with the prerequisite under the doors. I have sanded it down and it is ready for primer but wanted the new owner to see exactly what they are getting into before ANY work is done. I am the 3rd owner and the car will probably stay with me if I cannot secure the asking price (I am just itching to get into it once and for all as I know exactly all the things I would do starting with the pelican waterpump and ignition super kits followed by body done mostly by me and a little pro stuff) Anyway, I feel this is fair considering that this a local, well maintained, original, ALPINE WEISS, and numbers on panels match with zero accidents. ASKING $6700 everwhere else but will settle at $5700 FIRM and you can pick it up along with 2 sets of keys, owners manual and a PERFECT platform to enjoy oe or modify intO oblivion. PM and if you wish to see/test drive, please do not show up unless you AT LEAST have a cash deposit in hand. Thank you and please refrain from negative comments as this is not intended for anything other than profit.

e30sequel 10-04-2011 04:18 PM

more pix

10 Attachment(s)
the bad stuff will be the focus of my posts so more rust etc ........

e30sequel 10-05-2011 01:33 AM

Ok thank you pal for the battery, - with regard to the body work that you do, I asked if you could some do work on the car to which you replied ok. I followed up and you agreed to look into it. If you are busy, I understand, thank you for the clarification on the this thread. And again, thank you for the shout out on my ride.*th-up*

Ceeker 10-05-2011 09:15 AM

you won't get anyone on here buying that for what you're asking. not intended to be negative; just being honest. for the condition and model and for the work required, no one is going to pay you that. it is just a sedan. sorry, but it's nothing so special.

have a look:

So it's official, the E30 has to go. I'm stuck in the middle of an e36 project that has turned into a toy build. Since I am only allowed 1 toy, the e30 is up for sale.

1990 325is 5speed 220km

Work done...

New cats... Flawless etest
New fuel tank and neck, no leak
New rebuilt rack,
New inner outer rods
New bilstein sports and vogtland springs
Rebuilt ac working great
New fenders
New rear 1/4 panels
New tail panel
New paint (not the hood)
New water pump and gasket
New wires and plugs
New oil
New tires on ronal turbos

Selling saftied and etested.

What's bad?

The blower motor makes noise on high
The tachometer is wonkie kicks in and out, its just a poor connection I think
Need to replace the clutch slave and bleed the system. I'll try to do it before it sells but I've got no time! I have the part already.

5500$ with ronal turbos 4800$ without

no low-balls, in fact no balls at all. Price firm

link to pics: http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/album.php?albumid=142

e30sequel 10-05-2011 04:16 PM

Fair enough ceeker, so what would you suggest? What I feel makes it just a little more special than normal is the fact that it is still intact and original. 90%++ of the e30s on here and elsewhere are not original in the least. Base model or not, this would be good place to start if you want a BMW the way it was intended to be. I am asking 5700FIRM for an original BMW with minimal/regular work needed to have it perform as it was intended to coming out of the dealership. I respect your opinion because it seems you have a tremendous background in e30s but original=original to me and that makes it worth even more IMO, BMW OR OTHERWISE. I have posted elsewhere as well and will post the results as they come -

Again........$$5700+tax ????? then pm me and come pick it up!!*th-up*

411 10-05-2011 04:24 PM

*shiner*I saw nothin....pics that big only give me a "headache"*smoke*

just letting this furom [*forum] know

Ceeker 10-05-2011 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 411 (Post 1527777)
*shiner*I saw nothin....pics that big only give me a "headache"*smoke*

just letting this furom [*forum] know

hahaha... how bout this? is this small enough?? :moon::D

Ceeker 10-05-2011 05:14 PM

I guess some people just don't see the light...sigh....

e30sequel 10-05-2011 11:25 PM

Please do not hesitate to pm, all will be addresed. Thank you.

bmwm5lover 10-06-2011 12:09 PM

This is a 1000$ car AT MOST.

The Twin 10-06-2011 01:29 PM

I stoled my e30 'vert for 2900.

those who have scene it want to punch me in the face because of it's condition.

which is kickass.

e30sequel 10-06-2011 02:38 PM

$5700 ..... PLUS TAXES ... have interest ??? then please forward a pm to arrange for a viewing and test drive and any other concerns you may have, otherwise there are many other cars to talk about and to choose from. Thank you for all the insights though.

Ceeker 10-06-2011 03:49 PM

actually I stand corrected...rather then seeing the light....more like blinded by the light..

Vrbovsky 10-06-2011 06:01 PM

This bullshit again? Really? fcplm fcplm

e30sequel 10-06-2011 11:56 PM

The 'residents' of this place are unbelievable man - THIS IS A FOR SALE AD. The cost is $5700. No stories, no negative (ie shitting on thread) comments, etc etc - ARE YOU INTERESTED IN BUYING????? no? OK THEN GO TO THE CHAT SECTION and tell everyone about how this crazy guy asking this crazy price for an original base sedan with a crazy attitude etc, OTHERWISE IT WILL COST $5700 FIRM - IF I HAVE TO PUT ANY WORK INTO IT THEN I WILL TAKE DETAILED PICTURES OF THE WORK, POST IT AND ASK FOR MORE MONEY. LOGIC OR EMOTIONS?
Thank you for your understanding.