Testing waters: 1995 Eagle Talon ESI 5MT with 80k
- 1995 Eagle Talon ESI (FWD naturally aspirated)
- 5-speed manual with tight shifter and great clutch
- black exterior / grey cloth interior
- only 80,000 km
- very clean, no rust
- no problems whatsoever
- working a/c
- power mirrors
- manual windows, manual locks
- two sets of wheels (including newish tires on both sets)
- new exhaust, new brakes, new timing and acc belts
Car was owned by a little old lady until purchased by a friend two years ago (with only 45k on the clock!). Now sitting at 80k in amazing shape. This is a super-clean DSM shell for anyone looking to start a project (or a fuel-sipping commuter if left as-is).
Not sure how to price this as the market is full of beat TSIs. Asking $5,000 certified and smogged.
PICS COMING SOON (I'm at work right now)
Up for sale again. Drives tight and has super low mileage. Just replaced all belts. Make an offer!
Bump -- Open to offers.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:20 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.