maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   E90/E91/E92/E93 (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=94)
-   -   Just seen Xenon O-RING headlights ON 335i, are these aftermarket or on new BMW(2012) (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144717)

bimmerboy72 08-02-2011 02:30 PM

Just seen Xenon O-RING headlights ON 335i, are these aftermarket or on new BMW(2012)
 
Hi there and good day all bimmer riders!! I was out this weekend and notice a white 335i drive by me with Xenon daytime O-RING headlights and was wondering if maybe these are the new headlights for the 2012 335 or an aftermarket add-on? Has anyone else seen these ? *wave*

bimmerboy72 08-02-2011 02:43 PM

Correction for my post, daytime running lights is what should be in title, sorry.............

MiroE36 08-02-2011 02:47 PM

that's factory i believe on all the new vehicles (LCI). Either that or every bloody person upgraded to Lux

bimmerboy72 08-02-2011 02:54 PM

ok kool, thanx, just wasnt sure ................thanx

Aries 08-19-2011 02:25 PM

I just got the 2011 335 and it now comes with the new Angel Eyes look!

drevil2k2 08-25-2011 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aries (Post 1518880)
I just got the 2011 335 and it now comes with the new Angel Eyes look!

I assume you just got (congrats by the way) the 335i coupe with X drive?

H4E 10-09-2011 01:21 AM

I notice that BurgerTuning has something of a retrofit for older BMW E90 series to have the same(?) look: http://burgertuning.com/BMW_LED_angel_eyes.html

Has anyone ever tried these?

DimSumE90 10-11-2011 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H4E (Post 1528442)
I notice that BurgerTuning has something of a retrofit for older BMW E90 series to have the same(?) look: http://burgertuning.com/BMW_LED_angel_eyes.html

Has anyone ever tried these?

Nah they terrible, the best on the market is MTEC and LUX.
http://www.e92-lighting.com/products...els-936-0.html
or
http://luxangeleyes.com/


Quote:

Originally Posted by MiroE36 (Post 1515931)
that's factory i believe on all the new vehicles (LCI). Either that or every bloody person upgraded to Lux

With some coding on your E90, you can have your angel eyes as your Day-Time-Running light.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2014