maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Other BMW Parts (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   E30 Feeler: Convertible Part Out (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143848)

defaultName 06-22-2011 05:03 PM

Feeler: Convertible Part Out

I am trying to see how much interest there would be for parts from a late model E30 convertible?

I need lots of parts for my Coupe and a few things for my Vert so I am considering buying a parts car for what I need and then parting the rest.

The problem is that I have barely any room to store parts, so I would need things gone fast. I also have no room for another car so I would need the car gone quickly too. Most likely I would only have the car for one week before I would have to scrap it. I'm looking at July 1 to July 8 as a timeline.

I would be selling parts for dirt cheap as long as you pick them up (and possibly remove them). I'm in Mississauga. Trust me when I say dirt cheap.

Let me know what parts you are looking for and if you would realistically be able to pick them up within that time.

Some details about the car-

-1992 325i Convertible
-Schwarz but I don't think any body panels are worth keeping
-Plastic bumpers are good
-Engine is good
-Auto
-Soft top is good but window isn't perfect
-Hard top (will not be sold for dirt cheap)
-Seats are torn (not sure about mechanicals or sliders)
-Glass is good

E30M42cab 06-22-2011 05:56 PM

Do like everyone else does. Dump it on my parents driveway and store the parts in their garage, then eff off to Flin Flon Manitoba. hehe

thomas123456 06-22-2011 11:05 PM

I would like the seats and the rear bumer. Message if it goes down and I'll help you with some of the stuff you need.

Ceeker 06-22-2011 11:17 PM

pm sent- interior panels and left fender

E30M42cab 06-23-2011 12:00 AM

oh hell, just let Ernie buy the thing. He's got some room in his back yard somewhere!

defaultName 06-23-2011 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by E30M42cab (Post 1509459)
Do like everyone else does. Dump it on my parents driveway and store the parts in their garage, then eff off to Flin Flon Manitoba. hehe

Can I really?!?! That would be a big help :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by E30M42cab (Post 1509530)
oh hell, just let Ernie buy the thing. He's got some room in his back yard somewhere!

I can't imagine what my neighbours would say if I had a car in my backyard.

Quote:

Originally Posted by thomas123456 (Post 1509517)
I would like the seats and the rear bumer. Message if it goes down and I'll help you with some of the stuff you need.

Thanks, I will let you know.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ceeker (Post 1509521)
pm sent- interior panels and left fender

Thanks, PM replied

Ceeker 06-23-2011 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by E30M42cab (Post 1509530)

hey Scott!!!! I would, but I'm strapped for cash and space....LOL!! I would have some explaining to do to if I did that..(Grin)

Why don't you take it? sounds like you have some space?