maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   E46 (1998 - 2005) (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   325 am radio + rear defroster (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140237)

dunitlol 02-03-2011 01:12 PM

325 am radio + rear defroster
 
01 325i -- AM radio goes nuts when I put the rear defroster on....all you get is static on all channels...the fm works fine tho :huh?:

any ideas on what the problem is :confused:

new member 02-03-2011 01:28 PM

You listen to AM radio?:huh?::huh?::huh?:



BTW the problem is tint.

dunitlol 02-03-2011 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by new member (Post 1478944)
You listen to AM radio?:huh?::huh?::huh?:



BTW the problem is tint.



bahaha only -680 for news and 640 for a leafs game :cool:

what do you mean, in years past it has worked fine with the tint...

slemmer 02-03-2011 01:45 PM

Do you hear a whining noise when you accelerate?

dunitlol 02-03-2011 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slemmer (Post 1478954)
Do you hear a whining noise when you accelerate?


yeah sometimes

new member 02-04-2011 05:17 AM

Most common problem is tint. It could also be that your antenna is messed up.

My recommendation is to forget the radio. 680 news are for old people and Leafs, come on, I can predict the the news myself.... Leafs lost, now on to the other news, Leafs lost again.

dunitlol 02-04-2011 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by new member (Post 1479102)
Most common problem is tint. It could also be that your antenna is messed up.

My recommendation is to forget the radio. 680 news are for old people and Leafs, come on, I can predict the the news myself.... Leafs lost, now on to the other news, Leafs lost again.


what a guy....leafs won 3-0 last night LOL :moon:

im thinking its the antenna too...thanks!

rider-. 02-06-2011 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by new member (Post 1479102)
Most common problem is tint. It could also be that your antenna is messed up.

My recommendation is to forget the radio. 680 news are for old people and Leafs, come on, I can predict the the news myself.... Leafs lost, now on to the other news, Leafs lost again.

haha id say try another antenna if you say it was fine before. not much else it could be.

dunitlol 02-08-2011 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rider-. (Post 1479611)
haha id say try another antenna if you say it was fine before. not much else it could be.

how LOL its built in the rear window :confused:

and yeah everyone was right...it most likely is the antenna
thanks for the help!! *th-up*

rider-. 02-08-2011 08:09 PM

yea, but you could always try an aftermarket antenna to see if that helps.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.