maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Track Junkies (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   found you (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139009)

DItalianJob 12-06-2010 07:31 PM

found you
 
ah, i have been on the net and stumbled on you guys over here. *wave*
so... nobody tells me this is were you guy are hanging out.

i feel like letting loose on you guys... *uzi*

so who is going to the xmas party? *par-t*

I like these little smiles... we dont have that on the BMW website.

-daniel :cool:

Dissembler 12-06-2010 07:49 PM

cause none of us have 275 tires, thats why!

welcome dan*wave*

-graeme

MarkD 12-06-2010 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DItalianJob (Post 1468729)
ah, i have been on the net and stumbled on you guys over here. *wave*

so who is going to the xmas party? *par-t*

I like these little smiles... we dont have that on the BMW website.

-daniel :cool:

You mean the politically correct "Holiday" Party? :moon:

Too bad they have to cater to all these fringe groups and forget we used to call it a Christmas party. :confused:

craz azn 12-06-2010 08:01 PM

Sup Dan!

dble Trouble 12-06-2010 09:19 PM

Hey Dan, good to see you here! We're not hiding, you could have just asked! LOL!

nonlocal 12-06-2010 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkD (Post 1468737)
You mean the politically correct "Holiday" Party? :moon:

Too bad they have to cater to all these fringe groups and forget we used to call it a Christmas party. :confused:

You mean wacky fringe groups like say BMW car clubs?

Personally I welcome our new non-denominational faith-neutral winter overlords. Monotheism is so last year.

*par-t*

dble Trouble 12-06-2010 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkD (Post 1468737)
You mean the politically correct "Holiday" Party? :moon:

Too bad they have to cater to all these fringe groups and forget we used to call it a Christmas party. :confused:


I'm not catering to any damn group, it's a frigging Christmas Party, if that offends, GOOD!

dble Trouble 12-06-2010 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nonlocal (Post 1468772)
You mean wacky fringe groups like say BMW car clubs?

Personally I welcome our new non-denominational faith-neutral winter overlords. Monotheism is so last year.

*par-t*

I wish I knew what monotheism meant! You know how to make me feel dumb using all dem damn fancy werds en all.

E30M42cab 12-07-2010 06:15 PM

Hey Dan... See you guys at the Christmas party(Swap meet) that I thought I paid for with my membership but then had to pay for again.*mumble*

nonlocal 12-07-2010 06:21 PM

Yeah what's up with that?

E30M42cab 12-07-2010 06:25 PM

Maybe it will be explained at the party?

nonlocal 12-07-2010 08:23 PM

For a nominal fee *mumble*

DItalianJob 12-07-2010 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dble Trouble (Post 1468753)
Hey Dan, good to see you here! We're not hiding, you could have just asked! LOL!

hi guys
John, i didn't mention the word "hiding" you did. :huh?:

275s rock.*rockout* had to try them

im working Saturday but i will be in the area so ill be at the party late, around 8:30 or 9:00. Save me a seat.

... just in time to watch everyone get their trophies. :moon:

dble Trouble 12-09-2010 05:06 PM

Okay, correction, not hiding, "hanging out"! LOL. ^^


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.