maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Sightings (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Red BMW 2002 yesterday on the 401 (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136596)

SiR 09-05-2010 03:35 PM

Red BMW 2002 yesterday on the 401
 
Driving west bound in the rain....
car looked great except you were on your phone *thmbsdwn*:P

Smitty 09-07-2010 08:58 AM

It's too noisy in there for Bluetooth.

Gamite 09-07-2010 01:16 PM

Saw this guy too, no bumpers right? Looks sick

///Maluco 09-07-2010 02:39 PM

LOL...I love encountering Smitty on the 401 in the morning. There's nothing like looking at some sexy old school arse.

Smitty 09-07-2010 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ///Maluco (Post 1449168)
LOL...I love encountering Smitty on the 401 in the morning. There's nothing like looking at some sexy old school arse.

Eddie, I thought of you this morning when a white Forté loomed large in my rearview. I shifted right and he slid by; alas, a sedan.

SiR 09-07-2010 03:15 PM

I was in the STi that passed you on the collectors. Im pretty sure you saw me looking backwards at you lol



and yes the car is sexy time

Smitty 09-08-2010 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SiR (Post 1449180)
Im pretty sure you saw me looking backwards at you lol

Indeed I did.

SiR 09-08-2010 01:50 PM

nice :)

GBel 09-10-2010 04:11 PM

///Maluco Hey Eddie It' Gary here, I am new on the forum, Just saw your reply to
Smitty met you at Tedfest. I am the white E9 Just saying Hi,still really love your E12
If you ever think of parting with it let me know.

GBel 09-10-2010 04:24 PM

///maluca Just saying Hi
 
Hey Eddie Gary here, I am new on the forum I met you at Tedfast
I am the white E9, i saw your reply to Smitty & am just saying Hi.
I still love your E12 & if you ever decide to part with it let
Remember keep your stick on the ice

mclovin 09-10-2010 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ///Maluco (Post 1449168)
LOL...I love encountering Smitty on the 401 in the morning. There's nothing like looking at some sexy old school arse.

Hey saw your car in the bimmermag! Great article

///Maluco 09-11-2010 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smitty (Post 1449177)
Eddie, I thought of you this morning when a white Forté loomed large in my rearview. I shifted right and he slid by; alas, a sedan.

LOL...I did notice there are a lot more on the road now too. They're still the best bang for the buck and a load of fun to drive too!!!

///Maluco 09-11-2010 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GBel (Post 1449947)
///Maluco Hey Eddie It' Gary here, I am new on the forum, Just saw your reply to
Smitty met you at Tedfest. I am the white E9 Just saying Hi,still really love your E12
If you ever think of parting with it let me know.

Hey Gary,
Hope you've been having a great summer.
Thanks for the compliments.
This E12 will stay in the family a very long time...and if my boys ever think of selling it, I'll chop their legs off.*wiggle*

///Maluco 09-11-2010 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mclovin (Post 1449953)
Hey saw your car in the bimmermag! Great article

Thanks man!*th-up*


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.