maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Sightings (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Mystikal's old Dakar M3 in Guelph (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136285)

Bullet Ride 08-24-2010 09:35 PM

Mystikal's old Dakar M3 in Guelph
 
I knew it was Mystikal's old car when I could hear the straight pipes growling behind me.

Chatted with the new owner at the lights, he's on max here, I can't remember what he said his name was...

Anyways it looks like it's gone on to a good home.

scottyp 08-25-2010 12:44 AM

that it has!

SiR 08-25-2010 02:28 PM

hopefully its got some good trouble free miles left!

E30 Girl 08-25-2010 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SiR (Post 1446457)
hopefully its got some good trouble free miles left!

WOW...What an ass hole comment! You should really just keep your mouth shut cause you never have anything valuable to say!

330Hi 08-25-2010 03:32 PM

LOL!
Not cool!

kevin325 08-25-2010 06:05 PM

what a hater

Mystikal 08-25-2010 07:04 PM

I miss the sound of the thing! I'm really happy it went to a good home, Scott sounds like he'll take great care of it.

SiR 08-26-2010 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by E30 Girl (Post 1446473)
WOW...What an ass hole comment! You should really just keep your mouth shut cause you never have anything valuable to say!

wat?
you arent to bright, huh?!

Its a 300k+ km m3. So ya, hopefully it provides the new owner some fun without being an issue. How in the hell is that not nice thing to wish upon the new owner? Please enlighten us all...

330Hi 08-26-2010 05:30 PM

You SiR... have spoken! :D

E30 Girl 08-27-2010 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SiR (Post 1446711)
wat?
you arent to bright, huh?!

Its a 300k+ km m3. So ya, hopefully it provides the new owner some fun without being an issue. How in the hell is that not nice thing to wish upon the new owner? Please enlighten us all...

Well first off Mr I've had an opinion about this car since day one....IT'S NONE OF YOUR FU*KIN BUSINESS!!!!!

You've had all these bull shit opinions about things that you really should be keeping you mouth shut about. Why does it matter to you and your life how much the car was being sold for, the mileage or the condition of the car? Were you considering buying...NO? You probably couldn't even afford it if you wanted it which pissed you off and made you post your nonsense. If this wasn't the internet and you said some of the things you do to someone’s face you get the shit beat out of you.

330Hi 08-27-2010 11:00 AM

^Woah!! Mercury is going up... Imma step outta this...

SiR 08-27-2010 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by E30 Girl (Post 1446818)
Well first off Mr I've had an opinion about this car since day one....IT'S NONE OF YOUR FU*KIN BUSINESS!!!!!

You've had all these bull shit opinions about things that you really should be keeping you mouth shut about. Why does it matter to you and your life how much the car was being sold for, the mileage or the condition of the car? Were you considering buying...NO? You probably couldn't even afford it if you wanted it which pissed you off and made you post your nonsense. If this wasn't the internet and you said some of the things you do to someone’s face you get the shit beat out of you.

quoting this for the comedy gold.

Its posted on a web forum.... *drink*
Pretty sure I did consider his car...adn ended up with a car that cost more than his was initially up for. As for beating me up. pls bitch. Step away from jersey shore and grow up.

And all that has absolutely NOTHING to do with you calling my comment in this thread an asshole comment...which it 100% is NOT. How wishing the new owner a happy future with the car is negative.... I guess I cant understand how your lack of logic turned that into a negative thing.

you are one of the most immature people Ive come across in a long time. And speaking of none of your business...
*scurred shes gonna beat me up because I may have voiced my opinion on the internetz*
consequences will NEVER BE THE SAME!!!!@(@#!!(!!

T.Dot_E30 08-27-2010 04:28 PM

I'm pretty sure you were being a sarcastic dick, you're just trying to be a smart ass now.


Quote:

Originally Posted by SiR (Post 1446883)
quoting this for the comedy gold.

Its posted on a web forum.... *drink*
Pretty sure I did consider his car...adn ended up with a car that cost more than his was initially up for. As for beating me up. pls bitch. Step away from jersey shore and grow up.

And all that has absolutely NOTHING to do with you calling my comment in this thread an asshole comment...which it 100% is NOT. How wishing the new owner a happy future with the car is negative.... I guess I cant understand how your lack of logic turned that into a negative thing.

you are one of the most immature people Ive come across in a long time. And speaking of none of your business...
*scurred shes gonna beat me up because I may have voiced my opinion on the internetz*
consequences will NEVER BE THE SAME!!!!@(@#!!(!!


SiR 08-27-2010 04:38 PM

No need to be captain save a ho....

I wasnt being sarcastic, but thanks?
Im being a smart ass? I guess one cant defend them self here after an unprovoked attack especially if you arent a part of the "in crowd".
wtf is pmsgirl doing....? being a pillar of the community?

http://i37.tinypic.com/24pifdy.jpg

E30 Girl 08-27-2010 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SiR (Post 1446883)
quoting this for the comedy gold.

Its posted on a web forum.... *drink*
Pretty sure I did consider his car...adn ended up with a car that cost more than his was initially up for. As for beating me up. pls bitch. Step away from jersey shore and grow up.

And all that has absolutely NOTHING to do with you calling my comment in this thread an asshole comment...which it 100% is NOT. How wishing the new owner a happy future with the car is negative.... I guess I cant understand how your lack of logic turned that into a negative thing.

you are one of the most immature people Ive come across in a long time. And speaking of none of your business...
*scurred shes gonna beat me up because I may have voiced my opinion on the internetz*
consequences will NEVER BE THE SAME!!!!@(@#!!(!!

WOW...:eek:

I never said once that I was going to do anything to you maybe you should learn to read. In regards to your wonderfully nice comment I guess you have forgotten your essay you wrote to the original seller telling him all about how his car was no good and priced too high and so on.

You are a pathetic waste of space and skin and I guess you also mad cause I wouldn't buy your bull shit exhaust. You should be banned from this forum since ABSOLUTLY nothing you say is of any help to anyone or useful to this forum.

Oh and to be part of the "IN" crowd you just need to not be a Dick! But I guess that is why you never show too meets you know no one on this forum likes you or would give you the time of day.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...FU*KIN LOOSER!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2014